punkbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkbuster

when i am playing on the EA UK servers i get told punkbuster is running a old version. After about 1 min i get kicked and it tells me it couldnt load punkbuster client or something i dont understand what is going on. Any ideas?

Re: punkbuster

You should try installing the latest version of Punkbuster.

Welcome to Even Balance, Inc., home of the PunkBuster anti-cheat system.

Comment

Originally posted by eddtr1
      when i am playing on the EA UK servers i get told punkbuster is running a old version. After about 1 min i get kicked and it tells me it couldnt load punkbuster client or something i dont understand what is going on. Any ideas?
      Go to PB's website, download the .exe for updating. Place it in your PB folder, and execute it from there. It will connect and update PB.

Comment

try upadting via pbweb.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
          Go to PB's website, download the .exe for updating. Place it in your PB folder, and execute it from there. It will connect and update PB.
          That tool, pbweb.exe, has been replaced by a new tool called pbsetup.exe:

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny Highway
            That tool, pbweb.exe, has been replaced by a new tool called pbsetup.exe:
            http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
            Ahhh cool. Do you know if there is an update, or is it just a new way to update when availible? I haven't had any problems recently.

Comment

PB sucks...

Comment

Working...
              X