Blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood!

There should be blood in this game to make it a little more realistic. EA shouldn't worry too much because it sounds like the majority that play are adults anyway. Im 21 and with the people on VoIP seem older than me.

Re: Blood!

Blood=less money for EA.

Comment

Blood would be grand.

Comment

I don't need it, game seems fine to me. I am not sure that would give me a better feel for realism.

Comment

Originally posted by brook_uk
          EA shouldn't worry too much because it sounds like the majority that play are adults anyway.
          seems to me like that majority of players are 14 or younger.

Comment

The only "blood" I would like is a little red poof so you can see the hit....

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake
              The only "blood" I would like is a little red poof so you can see the hit....
              It wouldn't really be any more visible than the white "poof". There is a hit indicator anyway.

Comment

i only se a puff of smoke

Comment

No reason for blood. If there was an option for it, I would leave it off. I can have a good time blowing things away without the gore, thanks.

Comment

If you want Blood and a host of other goodness, try the PRMM Mod. Bloody marvelous.

Comment

Think AA has a blood option to click... wouldn't be too hard to implement wouldn't it? Although they probably sell under some regulations/whatever

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyb
                        If you want Blood and a host of other goodness, try the PRMM Mod. Bloody marvelous.[/url]
                        Bloody marvelous. That made me giggle like a little school girl :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyb
                          If you want Blood and a host of other goodness, try the PRMM Mod. Bloody marvelous.

http://www.realitymod.com/
                          would you please do the trouble of posting a screen or something? curious on how it looks like

Comment

Always makes me laugh how in FPS games you can shoot people in the head, drive over them, blow them up with grenades, BUT you simply cannot show blood, never.. ever! And anyway, how is blood offensive or voilent or whatever? It doesn't bother me one bit if I see blood, and I hate gore and all that stuff.

Comment

If they put blood or gore into the game then that means they have to change the rating (or be like RockStar and face the possibility of being sued) ...

When you change ratings of games, it means that less people are able to buy it AND the stores that might sell VOLUMES of these games (ie. Wal-Mart, Target) will no longer carry this product.

Comment

Working...
                              X