Sniper accuracy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper accuracy...

I know this has probably been discussed but I still don't know why EA made the m95 less accurate than it should be. I can understand how it doesnt kill someone in one shot for balance purposes but wtf? Im playing in a server and the im using the m95 for the first time i aim at someone and hes just standing there. My crosshairs are right on his head and i fire, nothing happens. Im like its probably just lag so i check my ping, and its 12. i fire two more times and nothing happens. One more and it hits but doesnt kill him.

Then i have a guy running straight at me and I shoot him in the head and no damage occurs. Is Ea gonna do anything about this?

Re: Sniper accuracy...

M95 works fine for me

I know....that comment dosent help your issue

Comment

Originally posted by sling
      I know this has probably been discussed but I still don't know why EA made the m95 less accurate than it should be. I can understand how it doesnt kill someone in one shot for balance purposes but wtf? Im playing in a server and the im using the m95 for the first time i aim at someone and hes just standing there. My crosshairs are right on his head and i fire, nothing happens. Im like its probably just lag so i check my ping, and its 12. i fire two more times and nothing happens. One more and it hits but doesnt kill him.

Then i have a guy running straight at me and I shoot him in the head and no damage occurs. Is Ea gonna do anything about this?
      I personnaly think its stupid considering the sniper rifle in real life has a devation of about 2 inches per a mile and in this game you only fire about at maximum 1/3 of a mile, so it should only deviate about 2/3 of an inch. where as it must deviatie about 1/2 of a foot per 100 meters.

Comment

Distance, Declination, Inclination, movement of target, the corect aligngment of the graticule to take account for variables. The M95 is accurate but difficult to master. Use the search function for detailed tip theads.

Comment

I don't play sniper at all. . . however, I was revived by a medic with the a sniper pack containing the m95. Missed my first two shots because I had no idea what I was doing, then hit 3 head shots in a row. I don't see what the issue is. . .I thought it was pretty simple.

Comment

Working...
          X