Access DENIED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access DENIED

First of all, I would like to introduce myself to the community. I am known as Arson. I am a BF2 Game Administrator for GameReplays.org. I am hoping to find a hangout on this site as well. I hope somebody can help me. I have never seen such a problem before, and I am baffled.
    My problem is that I cannot log in to my account at all. I have never had any problems with the game, or it's online performance until now. This is an overview of the dilemma:

>Start BF2
    >Attempt to login to my account
    **First attempt**
    >"Connecting to Account Server..."
    >"Invalid Password" --This is ridiculous because my password is saved.
    >Try to connect again, and it worked fine.
    >Updated server list, and joined a server.
    >The game loaded, then I the screen flashed red and I was disconnected from the account server.
    **Second attempt**
    >Try to login to my account again
    >"Connecting to Account Server"
    >"The Server Has Refused The Connection"

I have tried to login for about an hour now, and I keep getting the same error. There is NO problem with my internet/firewall connection. I can still login to gamespyid.com as well.
    Please help! :cry:

Re: Access DENIED

Hmmm, there has been a whole bunch of posts in here since the 1.03 patch from people saying that they've been playing normally only to find that one day they can't log in anymore. The error message was either "e-mail invalid", "loginid does not exist" or "password invalid".

I'm not too sure if anyone ever came up with a solution either and most seem to have lost their accounts.

If you move the profiles.com file from /my docs/BF2/profiles/0001/ to somewhere else then BF2 will force you to retrive account and it *should* work but it doesn't seem to for people with your problem (worth a try anyhow!).

Comment

Working...
    X