TCO Comic Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCO Comic Strip

This is a comic strip made by our clan TCO, this was originaly for our one of the members french project but he translated and we want to c what u think of it, here is a link the comic is a bit long to fit the page so just click on link sorry for the inconvenience:http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/link13/strip1.JPG

Re: TCO Comic Strip

Yep, and I aced that project. So uhh... we are cool, join our clan to be cool too! Currently there are only like 4 people, all of which are lazy(but cool).

Comment

i dont get it??

is that supposed to be funny?
      u sure about the translation

Comment

seems like a pretty typical situation

Comment

ahahhahaa, thats great,u can do some racist black and mexican jokes with the american black player model, loll.and u can take the special ops of the mecs to make jew jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO-Spleenage
            So uhh... we are cool, join our clan to be cool too! Currently there are only like 4 people, all of which are lazy(but cool).
            If you want people to join, might i suggest posting in the clan section.

or at least a link. that might help your cause :P

Comment

bah! that would be conforming to society... and we dont have a well established website (because i made it) that would have a list of members. We are less of a clan, and more of a group of 15-yr-olds who are cool and lazy at the same time, like a guild.

Comment

Working...
              X