Veteran Commander Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Commander Badge

What is the best map/way to get the 40 points in a round? I know it's harder to get commander points now, but it is best to find a 32+ map with only half the # of people? I'm guessing flag swapping and a high team score for your guys would help do it. Something like a 32 karkand with only 16 guys?

Re: Veteran Commander Badge

I think you confused, basic commander badge requies 40 points IAR, yet veteran requires 25 minutes IAR and 1000 commander points total.

Comment

What if he doesn't have his basic command badge but has 1000 commander pts? Wouldn't he get veteran after immediately getting 40 pts in a round and for 25 mins or whatever?

Comment

You should be able to get both at the same time, but im not sure because sometimes badges take a while to update, so you could get the basic, but it might not update till a day later, and you need the basic to get the veteran. but anyway, i dont know his in-game name so i cant look up his stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator_Hunter
          i dont know his in-game name so i cant look up his stats.
          In game name is CNJ_Monkey

Thanks for the help guys, I read BF2S wrong. I clicked on the Basic Commander Badge and it lists what it takes to get that right above the requirements for Veteran. Sorry about that, thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Comment

Ya just meet criteria and then play on a server that has at least 200 ticket count and you get it too easy!

Comment

Working...
            X