longest slump in BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• longest slump in BF2?

so right now im having a tough time ending up with more deaths than kills while playing bf2 , and it seems like the harder i try the worse/more P****d off i get. This has been going on for about the past 5 days. Any suggestions on how to get back on the right track? And how long have you guys ever been in a BF2 slump?

Re: longest slump in BF2?

try different classes. i often find that when i am getting hammered switching classes often helps. it forces you to change your playing style.

Comment

I agree. Switching class will help you get a breath of fresh air and maybe a new perspective on your old class.

Comment

alright, thats for the insight ill give it a go

Comment

let us know how it goes

Comment

Switch armies too,I die less as MEC.

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
              Switch armies too,I die less as MEC.
              i figure that would only work on a map-by-map basis

Comment

no, the MEC guns pwn

Comment

had a bad slump myself a few weeks ago. lasted all week. No matter what server i would join, no matter what team i was on, I would be on the losing side that would have been better off with preschoolers playing. that entire week, my team won maybe 1 game. Sad thing was I would always have the highest score on my team because i was the only one doing something...that happens sometimes now...seem to be losing more games than i win because of retards on the team...

Comment

hehe, well im doing a bit better, i realised ive played more as US and lost than any other team, but it might be a thing that i have to wait out...

Comment

yep been there my friend. Do you ever get the rounds where absolutely everything you try goes wrong?!!!! tis life on the frontline im afraid!!

Comment

Working...
                      X