anti-air class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti-air class?

has anybody heard if EA is going to make an anti-air class. maybe give the anti-tank the option of a Stinger missle or something.

Re: anti-air class?

My magic 8-ball says no.

Comment

Havent heard anything so I am likely to believe:
      NO, they are not. At least not in the SF expansion'

Comment

The one class of character that would actually be useful...seeing how the AA turrents are just death traps to get in...even the mobile AA is a death trap since you cannot deply smoke *grumbles*...Having an AA class of soldier, even if they could carry one or two missiles would be great...though I can also see the problems for any pilot in any aircraft always having the alarm screaming at them.....maybe make it so you can move the AA turrents or something, like the engineer can use their wrench to create and move them...I dont know, just being creative

Comment

POE will make one

Comment

It would be funny if the entire team on a 32-player maps switches to the proposed AA class.

Comment

Originally posted by jh3
              has anybody heard if EA is going to make an anti-air class. maybe give the anti-tank the option of a Stinger missle or something.

that sounds really gay for pilots and for the people on the anti air guys team 1 because it suks that infantry alone can shoot you dow and 2 because the missile will most likely veer off and hit a friendly

Comment

See no prob to this, missiles will still be useless no matter how many are in the air, period.

Comment

i like the idea of an AA class because its somthing that pilots cant lock-on to and it would help the whoring going on

Comment

i'd prefer the anti tank class have a... human guided missile launch thing against AA, not the regular heat seekers at the AA stations, but something the users has to guide at the plane/heli/person,

the AA missile would have to be very fast and responsive

90% of the time be useless against planes but would come very handy against helicopters

its basically the antitank missile designed to take out a heli, its more responsive, quicker, explosion radius would be very small, but damage relatively high, also the heli/plane pilot could not hear a siren because the missile is not targeting by heat source but where ever the user points it

any1 like this idea?

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                      POE will make one

POE isnt ranked, and i imagine there will be only a select few that will play it or any other mods.

Comment

who cares about ranked if the mods are sure to be beta than the original and the standard weapons will be the unlocks.Maybe even get a flamethrower those are the things that are to cool for EA/DICE

Comment

If BF1942 is going to be an example there are going to be a huge number of people playing mods, especially if there are some heavy-hitters along the lines of what DC, FH, and EoD were. So you're probably wrong bigpappa. Atleast I hope so, because it's going to take forever for all the bugs and gameplay problems to get fixed in BF2, if it ever happens. Plus it's a good engine and some mods could really take advantage of it's potential. I'm already really looking forward to FH2.

Comment

I remember anti-air class in BFV :laugh: what a joke

Comment

Working...
                            X