Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silliness is the RULE of BF2, NOT the exception..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silliness is the RULE of BF2, NOT the exception..

Adios all, and Good luck to those of you who were mature enough to
    engage in sensible discussions.. you know who you are..

BF2 has been a MAJOR disappointment.. I have seen some games taken
    over by kiddies and silliness before, but this one (BF2) is like no other..

Ive put up with my last team of foolish idiot kiddies, all fighting over
    jets and choppers.. Ive seen my last group of kiddies bragging about
    FAKE badges, awards, and medals. Ive seen my last game of totally
    useless commanders, non existant teamwork, clusterf**ks. Ive seen
    my last game of this unfinished beta code called BF2.

Imo, EA is the worst publisher in the market, bar none. DICE couldnt
    write a decent piece of code if their lives depended on it, and combining
    the 2 is a nightmare.

I'll stick with real games, for now.. you know... finished ones.

You totalbf2 censor patrol can delete my account here, as it will no
    longer be needed.. HASTA LA VISTA.

Re: Silliness is the RULE of BF2, NOT the exception..

:cry: :hmm: :evil: :nerr: :dead: :blabla: :thatsbad: whatever.

Comment

1 down 8999 to go.

Comment

sadly enough i agree with u, but i am going to keep on playing though...

Comment

Ummm cya, why don't you go sign up on another forum and tell them why you hate BF 2 while you're at it..

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyGonzales

Imo, EA is the worst publisher in the market, bar none. DICE couldnt
            write a decent piece of code if their lives depended on it, and combining
            the 2 is a nightmare.

I'll stick with real games, for now.. you know... finished ones.

You totalbf2 censor patrol can delete my account here, as it will no
            longer be needed.. HASTA LA VISTA.
            1. How is EA the worst publisher in the market? If they were the worst, they'd be out of business by now, but guess what? They're doing pretty well.
            2. DICE can't write a decent piece of code? And I suppose you're the one to fix BF2 with your uber-leet programming skills? No one should every criticize DICE's coding unless they could fix it themselves.
            3. Combining the 2 was awesome (in a way). BF2 is a good game if you have FRIENDS [in the RL] to play it with.

Comment

join a clan and just play clan matches/ on servers with them?

2. DICE can't write a decent piece of code? And I suppose you're the one to fix BF2 with your uber-leet programming skills? No one should every criticize DICE's coding unless they could fix it themselves.
              Hmmmm, so you're saying people cant complain/ criticize about buggy software if they cant fix it themselves?

Bull

Comment

one time on Dalian Plant I was standing around in the China UCB waiting for a damn FAV, APC or something to respawn so I could get into the fight....so I was waiting there for like almost 3 minutes and then the Skycow pops up and I usually don't care for flying that thing but whatever, I start her up and I'm coming up on the first flag when someone on my team says "Enemy Sniper Spotted".....I check the minimap and I can already tell he's on the tall crane and I hate those mother ****ers that go up there to snipe it's the most obvious place ever to snipe from so ya know what I ****in did? Yeah I rammed that bitch right into that sniper...that whole helicopter just exploded right in his face and I could see my chopper smashing to peices and his body flying through the air yelling "MEDIC!"

why did I do that? what the hell compelled me to cause my team to lose a ticket and deduct -2 from my score?

no ****in reason at all....silliness is the rule and that was the most retarded thing I could think to do at that moment so I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by nbft
                  1. How is EA the worst publisher in the market? If they were the worst, they'd be out of business by now, but guess what? They're doing pretty well.
                  Since you don't realize it, there are other publishers other than EA and other developers other than DICE. If you compare their products to their competitors, I'm pretty sure the extreme difference in true community awareness, efficient code, and actually giving a flying flip, are very obvious. It doesn't take someone with a masters in computer science to see that DICE borked BF2 and a PhD in Business to see EA is concerned about money, regardless of how they get it (IE: lying to potential customers flat out and all but ignoring them once they get their money).

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
                    Since you don't realize it, there are other publishers other than EA and other developers other than DICE. If you compare their products to their competitors, I'm pretty sure the extreme difference in true community awareness, efficient code, and actually giving a flying flip, are very obvious. It doesn't take someone with a masters in computer science to see that DICE borked BF2 and a PhD in Business to see EA is concerned about money, regardless of how they get it (IE: lying to potential customers flat out and all but ignoring them once they get their money).
                    agree to this. EA is not the worst, but definitely it's not that good. the coding of BF2 does have alot of problems, from the memory usage to the actual non functional features.

Comment

if EA and DICE was perfect, then they wouldnt have to release any patches...

Comment

I agree with him and the people that suddenly post all the "post it in another forum" are usually the muppets that ruin the game.
                        Played the demo and loved it.Loads if teamwork going on.
                        Now it's just kids in choppers all the time.
                        At the moment though there is no better game out there.

Comment

Speedy, I'd like ta say you'll be missed... but I'd be lying.
                          Ass, door, you know the drill.
                          :hi:

Comment

I guess you just haven't found the right place to play, because I've experienced none of those problems (except for the bugs, but those were a small part of your rant) unless I venture out from my normal server

Comment

EA/Dice does suck,for one i dont know why they are still in business,and for the kiddies ill till play becuz there is nothing like owning them and watching them cry after you kill all there camping a@@es

Comment

Working...
                              X