expansion (Special Forces)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expansion (Special Forces)

The release of the BF2 expansion (Special Forces) is scheduled for Nov 21st. Is it going to be possible to add this expansion onto the server we already have? Is this considered to be a mod that we could turn on or off? Or how will the maping will work. I am not exactly sure how all this will work. Thanks.

Re: expansion (Special Forces)

OMG, your lame Spok

Comment

Dont Click That Link!!!!

Just to clarify -

Don't click on the damn link - It spams your explorer with lots and lots of, shall we say, not nice pictures - ranging from pr0n to just damn nasty. And "Hey everybody! I'm looking at gay pron" goes over the speakers - thank god i'm using headphones.

Everyone report the post
      - Click the one next to his post - and hopefully an admin will be flagged and ban his ass.

I had to perform a system reboot (held down the on button) to get rid of this Sh!t.

God, I wish I had admin in times like these - *prods the nearest admin*

Comment

Well i think his ban now but does anybody have any idea about my qustion ? Please Help

Comment

Originally posted by eXtreme
          Well i think his ban now but does anybody have any idea about my qustion ? Please Help
          From all that has been reported it seems the best way to look at the new expansion is as though it were a completely separate game. You can't mix maps on the server, you can't use Spec Ops armies on BF2 maps, and Spec Ops comes with a completely separate stream of Stats, Ranks and Awards. You will improve most of your BF2 stats while playing SF but not the other way around.

Comment

im sure it will be like any other expansion pack,just ok BF1942 had,the game you want you click on the game icon meaning if you want BF2 you click BF2 if you want BF2:SF you click on that icon

Comment

Originally posted by wartorn
              From all that has been reported it seems the best way to look at the new expansion is as though it were a completely separate game. You can't mix maps on the server, you can't use Spec Ops armies on BF2 maps, and Spec Ops comes with a completely separate stream of Stats, Ranks and Awards. You will improve most of your BF2 stats while playing SF but not the other way around.
              Meaning while playing bf2sf my bf2 stats will grow along with my SF kills/wins etc etc???? and where did you find this info if so?

Comment

what link ???

Comment

According to David Yee, I think thats right (BF2 SF producer) most of the stats will continue to build and thier are also new stats for the game. Just listen to thier interview at gamespot. EA has to get this right or they will lose alot of people for a while. And EA Swedon needs to roll out 1.04 all ready.

Comment

Are there gun unlocks in SF?

Comment

Originally posted by McBain35
                      OMG, your lame Spok
                      very true

Comment

Originally posted by TSS SNIPE
                        According to David Yee, I think thats right (BF2 SF producer) most of the stats will continue to build and thier are also new stats for the game. Just listen to thier interview at gamespot. EA has to get this right or they will lose alot of people for a while. And EA Swedon needs to roll out 1.04 all ready.
                        The stats sharing thing was in the PC Gamer Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by medicdustin
                          Are there gun unlocks in SF?
                          There are new unlocks - whether or not these are guns they haven't said. Its a pretty safe assumption though.

Comment

wow lame

reported

Comment

Working...
                            X