How Special Forces Will Cut the Idiot Population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Special Forces Will Cut the Idiot Population

It's come to my attention with the big hype on the lighting in Special Forces, that EA has a secret agenda to limit (read:eliminate) the idiots in game via other means. Obviously, the idiots you run into in Vanilla BF2 are going to make the transition to Special Forces, and EA knows this. (other than the fact they're banking on people buying it, but that aside) Now, when no amount of video card tweaks or brightness/contrast/gamma tweaks help and people still aren't able to see without the use of the in-game night vision, people are going to try to mod the monitor itself...and get electrocuted in the process. They're either going to get a good dose of electroconvulsive therapy in which they possible might get the logic centers in their brain activated, or they'll simply be electrocuted to death. So the salvation of the community is at hand!

Re: How Special Forces Will Cut the Idiot Population

Death to all TARDS!!!! Mod that monitor now..:P

Comment

wow...just wow.

Comment

So. youre saying that anyone who plays special forces is an idiot?

Comment

Jesse for president

Comment

Originally posted by SL4Y3R
            So. youre saying that anyone who plays special forces is an idiot?
            You're reading other things into this. I'm simply making the observation that since there are idiots in Battlefield 2, those same idiots more than likely are going to play Special Forces. I'm not saying everyone playing SF is an idiot, I'm saying idiots will play Special Forces.

Comment

Vote for Jesse

Comment

ok, i understand becasue i will play sf but i am not an idiot

Comment

I don't think SF will have any effect on the idiot population as they breed faster than EA can manufacture copies of SF. And for some reason I have this urge to vote for Jesse...

Comment

If I were a hardcore idiot, modding a monitor would be the last thing on my mind. I could see maybe wrapping some bright green plastic wrap around it.

Comment

Hes just saying the idiots in BF2 currently will play SF and complain its to dark and mod their monitors cause they cant see and cause a massive Tard clensing..thank you EA you did something right

Jesse for Pres.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gooch
                        If I were a hardcore idiot, modding a monitor would be the last thing on my mind. I could see maybe wrapping some bright green plastic wrap around it.
                        An interesting solution. You could even draw on the plastic with a dry erase marker for extra components for your HUD and actually think if you draw a smaller reticle on the plastic that since it doesn't grow while running or moving or shooting, you've suddenly become a better player!

Comment

And also most of the idiots who tk for vehicles will stay in VBF2

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
                            And also most of the idiots who tk for vehicles will stay in VBF2
                            Even if they do, SF will breed more of those because of "OMG I WANT <insert hyped vehicle here>!" I can't wait on the "OMG <insert player name> IS SO LAME, THEY TK ME FOR JETSKI" threads because we all know it'll happen. We need to figure out what to do about the jetski whores really...

Comment

"OMG, i got Tk'd for the tricycle!"

Comment

Working...
                              X