Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO KNOWS THE 10th VEHICLE IN BF2:SF????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHO KNOWS THE 10th VEHICLE IN BF2:SF????

So i like the list though they have a ATV but no dirk bike? A dirk bike would be cool as hell! Oh yeah the tricks and stunts you could do. Oh man!

Anyone know what the Bonus is on this expansion? On the front page of the site on the side bar it states that the expansion includes a bonus. Is it nothing or am i reading into nothing?

Titus

Comment

I could already see the screenshots with guys being impaled by forklifts lol..

Comment

Wheel barrel being picked up by the Forklift and used as an rolling Bomb! I have been laughing while reading this.

Titus

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
          They've put renders of the SA-342 and the MH-500 on their site. Should go browse the forums for'em.
          It would be great if those 2 platforms could be in the game. Small, fast and light helicopter for transporting 2 or 4 soldier, armed maybe with some guns.

You could land those in the street easily

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
            LOL...imagina 2 guys w a wheelbarrow. 1 in the thing poppin' rounds whilst the other one pushes it around and then it flips over in a corner and kills the one guy in it and gives the other one a punish.

It wouldn't surprise me...
            Dude that would be the funniest thing in the world to see lmfao,im laughing hard just thinking of it :laugh:

Comment

Nah, maybe a donkey or a mule (what's the diff.?) is gonna show up... I mean we got the birds already so why not a donkey? Or some animal you could shoot atleast.
              Imagine a C4ed DONKEY man!! that would be funny a hell... it going like "IIIIIOOOOO IIIIIOOOO" @10km/h and then KaBOOOOOOOOOOM

me[donkey]another

probably have been some environment group saying stuff like "DICE/EA, you brainwash ppl into believing vehicles are good etc..."

They want the developers to add lines to the advice-guy saying "donkeys are environmentally friends and can transport you to remote locations, press 'e' to mount and use 'shift' give it a slap for extra speed":laugh:

Comment

How about this not sure what to call it but bet it would be damn good on wake.

Comment

poor donkey :laugh: but yea i think we should be able to shot the birds and get a kill points for it

Comment

Originally posted by Tehvon
                    650) {this.width=650;this.alt='Click Image to Enlarge';document.getElementById('http://dl1.dumpalink.com/t_pics/4iNdfufT.jpg');document.getElementById('http://dl1.dumpalink.com/t_pics/4iNdfufT.jpg').innerHTML=document.getElementById(' http://dl1.dumpalink.com/t_pics/4iNdfufT.jpg').innerHTML+'
                    Click Image to Enlarge';}" border=0>
                    How about this not sure what to call it but bet it would be damn good on wake.
                    ah was just thinking that civilians should have been in the game, at some point or another..no?

Comment

LOL @ peeps thinking that forklift screen was it...

The shot is from DC, the forklift was used in several maps - Oilrig, Easting, etc.. Slow, but it was faster than hoofing it from 1 point to the next

Comment

I just wish we could shoot down birds.....PULL.:ar15:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                          LOL @ peeps thinking that forklift screen was it...

The shot is from DC, the forklift was used in several maps - Oilrig, Easting, etc.. Slow, but it was faster than hoofing it from 1 point to the next
                          No sir. That render is for BF2: Special Forces.

Comment

It'll be the SPACE HOPPER!

US marine bravely defending his home and freedom:

n00b Space Hopper convoy heading into Karkand:

You know i'm right.

Comment

Working...
                            X