Help with the M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the M4

I need help with shooting the M4. When i shoot ppl with a bit of distance, i have the red laser right on them, i shoot them more then 5 times and yet they dont die. whats with that? it makes the lines to the side, i think it means it hit, were do i have to shoot at them? ANY HELP WILL BE VERY HELPFUL THANKS IN ADVANCE

Re: Help with the M4

It's not a laser sight. It's a red dot sight.
    Anyway, if you have the "X" showing when you hit someone w the M4 5 times then your game/computer/server isn't funtioning proberly.

1 shot deals 20 damage(if I'm not mistaking) and if you x that by 5 then it obviously becomes 100, so I recon they should go down.

just make sure you get the "X" showing 5 times and they will go down

Comment

Are you in single-shot mode? Cause at a large distance the recoil causes only the first bullet to hit when on auto...

Comment

yeah.

Comment

Our friend Mr LAG can effect ya shootn

Comment

oh well i do shoot them i see the x thing and i am hitting them, but they dont die, maby its cuz i have it on auto, but i still see the x. Should i shoot single shot and how often? and how do i do it in auto? also do head shots count in this game or no? and one more thing, do i put the laser sight thing right on them or a little above? cuz ive been hearing bullets are affected by wind or some**** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Acentric
              oh well i do shoot them i see the x thing and i am hitting them, but they dont die, maby its cuz i have it on auto, but i still see the x. Should i shoot single shot and how often? and how do i do it in auto? also do head shots count in this game or no? and one more thing, do i put the laser sight thing right on them or a little above? cuz ive been hearing bullets are affected by wind or some**** like that
              No wind, but there is bullet drop. I wouldn't really worry about this, though, unless you're trying to snipe from up on cranes with your m4. Which.. I could still very well do. (; Single shot can be really useful but the m4 is pretty decent with bursts, too. It could be just lag giving you bad luck? Just keep at it and with enough practice you'll be doctor sniper. Take 2-3 round bursts and don't aim specifically for the head unless you're on single shot, aim for the chest.

Comment

I need help with shooting the M4. When i shoot ppl with a bit of distance, i have the red laser right on them, i shoot them more then 5 times and yet they dont die. whats with that? it makes the lines to the side, i think it means it hit, were do i have to shoot at them? ANY HELP WILL BE VERY HELPFUL THANKS IN ADVANCE
                you do realize this is BF2 right?

God forbid a gun actually hit a target when fired.

Comment

Tips

If your on Full Auto Mode, do burst fire on him to get less recoil

If your on Semi Auto, then fire top upper waist body area

Aim above the waist

X shows on ur crosshairs u shot him

If you still didn't kill him even with these tips, LEARN TO AIM!

Comment

also do head shots count in this game or no?
                    yes. triple base damage.

Comment

there are hitboxes as in CS:S, just not as specific (arm, leg, etc..). I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'd guess you're talking legs / torso / head for hitboxes. I've shot at guys in the face with a pistol and killed them before they took me out with their carbine/rifles.

The M4 at distance -- single fire, always. Great accuracy, hit someone 5 times and they're down...

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
                        1 shot deals 20 damage(if I'm not mistaking) and if you x that by 5 then it obviously becomes 100, so I recon they should go down.

just make sure you get the "X" showing 5 times and they will go down
                        25 damage. And body armor (assault/support/AT) reduces most bullet damage by 34% so it will take at least 6 hits to kill those types. Even with a headshot you'd still need another hit to kill an unarmored soldier or two more for armored.

Comment

aim for the chest and let recoil do the rest

Comment

Working...
                          X