Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF Expansion - Headlights on vehilcles ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Expansion - Headlights on vehilcles ?

Do you think they will implement switchable headlights on some of the vehicles (buggies, cars etc.) in the expansion. Would allow for some interesting tactics in game. The choice to drive with them on but give away your position or drive with them off but suffer the reduced visibility or rely on night vision goggles.

You could also use them "offensively" drive into an enemy base with them off and toggle on the full beam, temporarily blinding anyone looking at the car and using night vision goggles. You should also have the ability to shoot out the headlights to prevent this.

Interesting rambling thought during a lunchbreak.

Re: SF Expansion - Headlights on vehilcles ?

Sounds cool, SO cool in fact that I think if they HAD implemented it they would have mentioned it.

Hence, don't hold your breath.

Comment

Hehe..my thoughts exactly.

Comment

it will probably be automatic turn on with no off switch unless u change to gun:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by =HPSF=Doctor Doom
          Sounds cool, SO cool in fact that I think if they HAD implemented it they would have mentioned it.

Hence, don't hold your breath.
          LMAO - good point.

Hellova good idea though. If this IS enabled - will they take away the horn?! :P

Horns on an attack vehicle - great idea that one is. "Guys - we are running quiet into this base and hit them with the element of supr...bbbeeeeep....crap"

Comment

lights are for *******. you dont -need- headlights. its easy to dirve in the dark.
            if you stop, it means you hit something. if you dont stop, it means you didnt hit something.

simple.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
              lights are for *******. you dont -need- headlights. its easy to dirve in the dark.
              if you stop, it means you hit something. if you dont stop, it means you didnt hit something.

simple.
              Arives with 20 people hanging of the front !

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye

simple.
                shiiiiii - the way this game is - your vehicle takes damage hitting a pothole. Drive by feel will get you just a couple minutes of driving.

I wonder if they will allow you to drive with your night vision on/off

Comment

cool, driving with NV on will make it quite possibly even harder...

But the thing is, even if you turn your lights off, they can still HEAR you... and see your silhouette... you know how hard it is to hide in bf2?

Comment

they won't pout it in i don't think which is a pity because that alongside with the ability to blow peoples tyres out making them crash (like in GTA) would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Fu11force
                      But the thing is, even if you turn your lights off, they can still HEAR you... and see your silhouette... you know how hard it is to hide in bf2?
                      Not if I turn my sound down!!

lol - jk

Comment

Working...
                      X