If i want to try some jet wars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i want to try some jet wars ?

Ok i have unlocked just about all the guns i am ever going to want unlocked. I like flying the heli's and to break up game play. I was thinking of trying to learn jets. You guy think that i need a joystick to do this ? I tried with keyboard and mouse and man its hard. I see you guys rolling and flipping and i look at you in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You think i need the stick or just a lot more practice ?

Re: If i want to try some jet wars ?

Originally posted by Indecisi0n
    Ok i have unlocked just about all the guns i am ever going to want unlocked. I like flying the heli's and to break up game play. I was thinking of trying to learn jets. You guy think that i need a joystick to do this ? I tried with keyboard and mouse and man its hard. I see you guys rolling and flipping and i look at you in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You think i need the stick or just a lot more practice ?

First of all - you need a lot more practice no matter what control you use. So I recommend you get as much practice as you can.
    Personaly, I prefer the joystick big time. I do think it'll make your life in the jet much better, but since I flew simulators practically all my life, I might not be objective about it. I don't remeber what's it like to not be fluent with flying a jet with a joystick :hmm:

Comment

You do not require a joystick nor do you need it in order to become a good pilot. A simple piece of hardware isn't going to become a base of your aircraft skills is it?

Comment

Well last night i was on the pilots dream map , wakeland and i did pretty damn good. I am using the Z-board so the keys are spaced enough for me. Well i think i have the maneuvering down but i still have to learn the bombing. I just cant hit my target that accurate yet. The one thing that helped was the noise dive and bomb, watch out for them trees . Well i guess practice makes perfect, see you in the air guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
          You do not require a joystick nor do you need it in order to become a good pilot. A simple piece of hardware isn't going to become a base of your aircraft skills is it?
          My problem is when i am in air to air combat , guys are looping ans twisting the way my mouse never will. I cant do a loop to save my life since mouse is so sloppy.

Comment

I have never used a joystick, and I have gotten 30+ kill streak in a plane. You just have to practice and learn. I myself learned how to fly in BFV. Good ol' F4 and its napalm

Comment

Working...
            X