Best way to obtain gold badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to obtain gold badges

i see that it takes 40 kills to obtain a gold badge in a sepcific kit. i can barely make over 20 kills in a round. so whats the secret of getting those 40 kills

opps i should have put a question mark at the end of the topic.

Re: Best way to obtain gold badges

Planewhore, chopperwhore or armourwhore, any of these would give you 40+ kills.

OR

Be commander and arty the enemy, artykills will count towards those badges.

Comment

Originally posted by DanneDA
      Be commander and arty the enemy, artykills will count towards those badges.
      Are you sure as people said that about the knife badge, how if you had your knife out when you killed people with the artillery it counted but it never worked.

Comment

Yeah, but the kit badges aren't weapon badges.

Comment

Unfortunatly Arty kills count towards vehicle and kit badges, but not weapon specific.

Arty kill shouldn't count towards anything. It encourages people to be dumb commanders.

Comment

Well if you aren't good at infantry then you'll have to armor whore, plane whore, or helo whore.

It's pretty easy to get 40 kills as infantry though. Just play a 200-300 ticket map like Sharqi or Strike, and maybe mashtuur.

Comment

armor whore on karkand gets you 40 kills or more, not always but most of the time

Comment

Just play your kit well and have fun..sheesh!

If you MUST use a loophole or a pseudo-exploit...

-MEC chopper co-pilot on Sharqi
                -pick a 64 player server with only 10 people playing

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                  armor whore on karkand gets you 40 kills or more, not always but most of the time
                  it gets anoying if your on the other team if the enemy keeps comin up with tanks and apcs alwasy the same guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    Just play your kit well..sheesh!

common sense prevails.... however, i suck so darn bad sometimes that i wonder if i will ever get close to one of those awards...

getting better though... that K/D ratio will be 1 to 1 someday... (maybe, when i restart with a new account )

Comment

u sure arty counts toward kills b/c i was commander the other day and killed a few people and it didnt show up as kills

Comment

to get gold medals all you have to do is ...

be good at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                          u sure arty counts toward kills b/c i was commander the other day and killed a few people and it didnt show up as kills
                          they don't show up as kill on your round stats, but they are tracked as kills for awards. I unintentionall abused this to get my air defence ribbon. I was in the mid-ships Phalanax as commander (not a bad place to hide and you can help people get off the carrier safely), artied a few people, got the ribbon.

Comment

go commander (not commando!!!) and fight too. Just dont make a habit of it as you'll pi** your team off for not concentrating on commanding. Kills as commander count toward badges, but dont show anywehere. You have to keep a mental rough tally of how many you got. And remember its 40 kills IAR. But you knew that, right?

Comment

Working...
                            X