Servers vs. Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers vs. Hackers

Is there anyway to set up servers with anti-hacking software or something like amx mod? I hate seeing hackers in servers not being able to be kicked or banned because no admin is present. Only very few hack users have I run into, but still its annoying.

Are the devs working much to eliminate the vulnerability of BF2 to hacks?

Re: Servers vs. Hackers

Um i dont know about that but I got a few names you can add to the ban list

Comment

No thanks, I'm trying to find some kind of anti-cheat that works against the cheats out there right now. I'm guessing this will take a long time.

Comment

If you're running the BF2CC software to run the server give it about 2-3 weeks.

In the next release you should be able to have PB take literal live screenshots of anyone on the server and view them.

Should help finding and dealing with the hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage
          Is there anyway to set up servers with anti-hacking software or something like amx mod? I hate seeing hackers in servers not being able to be kicked or banned because no admin is present. Only very few hack users have I run into, but still its annoying.
          If you or your clan run a server, make full use of PB by using our ban list (and contributing back to it): http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=8653

Originally posted by Mirage
          Are the devs working much to eliminate the vulnerability of BF2 to hacks?
          Unless they're going to supply us with high speed connections and make the game completely server side, it's an impossible task. They can fix individual client side problems with patches, but generally it's pretty good.

Comment

I agree with Omnix, use the Punksbusted auto MBL programme and have your server automatically updated with a full banned list from numerous responsible servers,
            We have been using it On all EuroWarriors.com servers for a long time now on various different games.
            I beleive it is the best option available.

Comment

ya, pb + psb's lists are about the only and best option.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
              X