Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope EA fixes this right before SF comes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope EA fixes this right before SF comes...

...I know this sounds petty, but after looking at some screenshots and watching some trailers I noticed two things. 1st, is that there is tons of Arabic writing in Russia, and 2nd, that the Brits sound like Americans. I really hope EA fixes this before the release. I mean, c'mon is a bit retexturing and asking your voice actors to speak with a British accent THAT much to ask? This is basic modding level stuff.

Re: I hope EA fixes this right before SF comes...

Yeah I'd heed the British thing.

Cuz I like the brits.

EDIT cuz I don't wanna get flamed :P

Comment

it just makes sense for them to have the right voices. Just because they speak the same language...doesn't mean they speak it the same!

example: Trunk of a car in USA, Boot of a car in UK

Comment

What do you mean about the arabic written in russian? the vehicles?? if that's what well most vehicles are russina so that might be a reason.

Comment

i hope so 2 because im a brit!!!

reko

Comment

What do you mean about the arabic written in russian? the vehicles?? if that's what well most vehicles are russina so that might be a reason.
            I said arabic writING in RussIA. Look closley at some of the latest screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
              I said arabic writING in RussIA. Look closley at some of the latest screenshots.
              Out of curiosity I peeked into this using the internet. First I made the assumption that the curiously slavic looking 'Rebels' are thinly veiled Chechens and that they will be the main opposition on Spetsnaz maps. Looking up the written form of the Chechen language it turns out that it was originally based on the arabic script, switching to latin only in the 1920s and then Cyrillic in 1938. Soooo, now that I've wasted your time with obscure facts - perhaps, just perhaps, the screenshots are of a really old building

Comment

Doesn't really bother me, it's going to be ****, it's so obvious they are trying to make BF into a game like counter strike and it's just retarded, it will be full of bugs just like bf2 was and still is, it will just ahve less new features and will just rip you off.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
                  .. 1st, is that there is tons of Arabic writing in Russia
                  Ever heard of Chechnya?

Comment

Ever heard of Chechnya?
                    Yeah...okay fine.

But still, the accents.

Comment

Like the original poster said... they should make them have their voice actors speak in a British accent... it is easy... and there isnt many words in the total different sentences spoken..

Comment

Do you think they care? Every BF2 medal hunter with his head stuck up EA's ass will blindly buy the expansion before shouting WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****!?

Comment

Originally posted by FusioN[90thSFG]
                          Like the original poster said... they should make them have their voice actors speak in a British accent...
                          hahaha dont do that.

Comment

when u kill and taunt:want a cupa tea with that c4 or do u want sconez with that
                            or..
                            blimey me gullerver! or easy governor when ya getting shot

Comment

of course they will have british accents. why is it people think the first movie they see for the game is exactly how the game will be 3 months later

Comment

Working...
                              X