BF2SF Game modes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2SF Game modes

I saw another topic that reinforced my thinking here. I noticed that on our "ever so buggy" server browser there is an option for game modes. Right now the only option is conquest. I was wondering if anyone knows or has heard that there will be more game modes included in the expansion pack? Although I think Bf2 is a lot of fun I think the special forces expansion would just be a waste of the SF theme if what we had was the same game mode and just spec forces skins and toys. Im buying this upon release regardless but im very interested in this info.

Re: BF2SF Game modes

Conquest is the only mode you can play this game in. You can't win through diplomacy or monetary markets nor through terms of peace.

Comment

Maybe a search and destroy mode would be kind of fun

Comment

I certainly wouldn't mind at least ONE other gameplay mode just to mix things up a bit.

Seems kinda silly to have a filter for gameplay mode yet only have ONE mode

Seems like an EA sorta thing to do

Comment

in BF 1942 u had capture the flag which was kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
            I certainly wouldn't mind at least ONE other gameplay mode just to mix things up a bit.

Seems kinda silly to have a filter for gameplay mode yet only have ONE mode

Seems like an EA sorta thing to do
            That's cuz they sold us an unfinished game. Easy to tell that they could have included other game modes as in BF42 and BFV, but they didn't. Just like them leaving incomplete/unfinished objects in the objects file, something I don't think I ever stumbled across in BF42. Seems to me that EA-Dice were in a hurry to release and sold us short on content...

Comment

They need to employ a mode like Attack and defend which if from BHD. Where the attacking team has to get into the enemie's base and destroy certain targets such as ammo crates or whatever. IT's actually a kick @$$ time on BHD and would be cool with BF2.

Comment

They need to employ a mode like Attack and defend which if from BHD. Where the attacking team has to get into the enemie's base and destroy certain targets such as ammo crates or whatever. IT's actually a kick @$$ time on BHD and would be cool with BF2. But then again, with all the firepower on BF2, it would probably wouldn't last long

Comment

the find and destroy would be intresting

have a team have to defend a person while the other has to kill them

like man hunt that would be kooo

also like they drive around and stuff and u have to find otu where they are and then try to kill them

it sounds like fun

Comment

different game modes would be nice, though I can't think of very many I would wan't to play.

Comment

I really want a capture the flag mode.
                      A free-for-all deathmatch wouldn't be bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
                        A free-for-all deathmatch wouldn't be bad either.
                        On this game? You reckon. lol, it probably wouldn't work too well if you think about it.

Comment

Pretty sure (going on the Wolfgaming interview) it's still just Conquest mode.

Comment

While Dice might not be making any new gameplay modes. the reason it's there is that they wanted to foster new gameplay modes with mods, and there are already a few new modes out with various mods. If a mode becomes popular you might even see offical support.

Comment

Too bad it has to be that way, it almost gives you the impression that they want to community to do the work for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X