Red Dot as Squad Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dot as Squad Leader

Can anyone explain this. I was a squad leader, not in a vehicle, not inhibited in any way by enemies, vehicles etc, and my team could not spawn on me as my DOT was RED.

I was the last squad leader left on WAKE with all island flags capped so it was VERY annoying.

Help? How do I avoid being a RED DOT as squad leader?

Noob out...

Re: Red Dot as Squad Leader

your team mates cannot spawn off you if your team holds no flags. it says that in the manual.........

Comment

yup if u dont av any flags no one can spawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
        your team mates cannot spawn off you if your team holds no flags. it says that in the manual.........
        Thanks, ....which manual are you referring to?

Did something come with the box? (That I ripped open and discarded in a frenzy of anticipation?!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Yeah it was on the box, their might be a file on your DVD/CDs wityh the manual but I'm too lazy to check.

Comment

I also believe, that you turn "RED" as a squad leader, if too many people are spawning off of you.
            In other words....typically when you just lost a flag, and everyone gets wacked at that flag, everyone makes a mad dash to spawn on you and get back to fighting, instead of the "flag" you own. I have noticed when this happens the squad leader turns red and you cant spawn on him. If you wait a few seconds, he'll turn green, and bizniz as usual.
            Least thats how i understand it.

Comment

Yes, sometimes aswell you can not spawn on the SL when he is in a tight spot, and the players have no space to spawn around him. For example on a ladder, or , what happened to me the other day, on one of those platforms on the mini-gas funnels (the ones that burn at the top, I dunno what they're called sorry). I don't think the spawn dot turns red in this case, you just won't spawn until the SL moves into a spawnable space.

Comment

I ones spawned on my squad leader in mid air. He jumped to another building, while i fell down between them and died.

Sometimes you can block spawn points completely, its a good tactic, one man blocks the spawnpoint while someone else takes care of the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
                  Yes, sometimes aswell you can not spawn on the SL when he is in a tight spot, and the players have no space to spawn around him. For example on a ladder, or , what happened to me the other day, on one of those platforms on the mini-gas funnels (the ones that burn at the top, I dunno what they're called sorry). I don't think the spawn dot turns red in this case, you just won't spawn until the SL moves into a spawnable space.

Those are Oilrigs mate.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                    I ones spawned on my squad leader in mid air. He jumped to another building, while i fell down between them and died.

Sometimes you can block spawn points completely, its a good tactic, one man blocks the spawnpoint while someone else takes care of the flag.
                    Hmmm. It sounds like a good tactic. But also has "lame" written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
                      Hmmm. It sounds like a good tactic. But also has "lame" written all over it.
                      There is one spawnpoint on Dragon Valley that only has this one location to spawn, its very frustrating when someone spawns there and goes afk....

Comment

ahhhh ok.

DOnt take my last comment as being negative towards you, as i wasnt.

gottcha anyways. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X