Lil bitc|-|es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil bitc|-|es

I'm so sick and tired of crying lil ass babys, that stay on the runway if you beat them to the jet! So that you get a tk! New one for me, the guy kept getting into a jeep and run it into every one that try to take off in the jet, so u get a tk and a death. Did it to every one that tryed to take off on the jet.

****ed me off so much, that just for kicks i spawned as medic, tk him and revive him and fill his ass with lead again over and over again till i got booted! I know is what he wanted but i don't give a damn it felt good doing it! It dont matter it does not count on my stats any ways!

Lil Punks!

Re: Lil bitc|-|es

Those F*cks are getting even worse. Today some ass somehow made me tk him with my plane, while my plane wasnt even moving yet. I was like "WTF??"

Comment

Originally posted by AngelicDunce
      I'm so sick and tired of crying lil ass babys, !
      hey no way... me to so hows about you help out by shuting up. eh? sounds like a good idea to me. anyone else?

Comment

I want to honestly know who actually cares about people ranting over a game?

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
          hey no way... me to so hows about you help out by shuting up. eh? sounds like a good idea to me. anyone else?
          i agree man man why dont u grow some balls and stfu u little crying b*tch

Comment

You should all take up knitting or baking cakes, everyone needs to chill out. It is a game that is meant to be fun for half an hour, if it stresses you out you should leave it a day or two.

Comment

They should make it so the first 30 seconds in a plane you can't TK people that will give you a chance to take off.

Comment

i agree man man why dont u grow some balls and stfu u little crying b*tch

You guys are so stupid it amazes me you learned how to write. It's not about crying IT'S ABOUT PUNISHING FOR THE TK. Stop being attention whoring trolls.

Comment

I liked when I beat them to the jet and they stood in front of it, only for me to take of vertically....dur!

Comment

Working...
                  X