Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of music do you guys listen to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of music do you guys listen to?

Mainly Black/Death/Power/Folk Metal and Grindcore. That includes Amon Amarth, Napalm Death, Vintersorg, Burzum, UneXpect, Vinterland, Immortal, Rompeprop, Manowar, Nargaroth, Eisregen, Endstille, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, and many many others.

Comment

Roger Creager, Kevin Fowler, Randy Rogers, Jason Boland and the stragglers, george strait, led zep, confederate railroad, cory morrow,

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
        From your mommie's boobies every night at bedtime?

omi you're damn quick to make fun of me for listening to SOAD, what do you listen to sir?
        It's not about you're music bro, your just a pampered pre-teen with a big mouth that needs his @$$ kicked. I just don't like you thats all.

I listen to Atreyu, Deftones, Chevelle, Zeppelin, Idiot Pilot, Dillinger escape plan,Team SLeep. Good $hit, not corny @$$ 8itches like SOAD whining about the American Government cause thier immigrant families had to work for whatever they had, before the Government pampered immigrants and threw money in thier faces when they came ashore

Comment

Rock/Classic Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-
            It's not about you're music bro, your just a pampered pre-teen with a big mouth that needs his @$$ kicked. I just don't like you thats all.
            btw you're and your should be switched to be correct. All your posts are full of typos and I really have no proof that you're not a pampered pre-teen.

I'm 18 and I don't see what I'm doing to **** you off so bad, get over it man.

Comment

Mostly reggae, classic rock, Heavy metal, old Funk or ska. Anything that has musicality really

Comment

Industrial metal sucks. Wannabe metal sucks as well (Korn, Disturbed, etc).
                I AM RIGHT!

Good ****:
                Agnostic Front, Anal ****, Bathory, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, Burzum, Cannibal Corpse, Celtic Frost, Christ Inversion, Corrosion Of Conformity, Crowbar, Cro Mags, Dark Angel, Darkthrone, The Doors, Down, Electric Wizard, Emperor, EYEHATEGOD, Goatwhore, Gorgoroth, Hellhammer, III, Immortal, Iron Maiden, Isengard, Led Zeppelin, Mayhem, Metallica (80s), Misfits, Morbid Angel, Motörhead, The Mystick Krewe Of Clearlight, Necrophagia (Phil), The Obsessed, Judas Priest, Pantera, Pentagram, Pink Floyd, Trouble, Righteous Pigs, Saint Vitus, Satyricon, Sick of It All, Slayer, Soilent Green, Southern Isolation, Suffocation, Superjoint Ritual, Venom, Viking Crown, Witchfinder General

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-

I listen to Atreyu, Deftones, Chevelle, Zeppelin, Idiot Pilot, Dillinger escape plan,Team SLeep. Good $hit, not corny @$$ 8itches like SOAD whining about the American Government cause thier immigrant families had to work for whatever they had, before the Government pampered immigrants and threw money in thier faces when they came ashore
                  Other than Zeppelin, your music sucks as much as his. Hardcore emo bands. Haha...

Comment

Figured it was just as easy to generate a winamp list for ppl to check out... that and I'm a lazy sob and too stubborn to list "favorites".
                    Like the prev poster, Jesse, I get into all sorts of stuff. I have more J-pop than you can shake a stick at!

Comment

Working...
                    X