No announcement yet.

Total Rapage...this ever happen to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Rapage...this ever happen to you?

Dalian Plant was the map. China took all the land bases and totally raped the USMC:

Re: Total Rapage...this ever happen to you?

its pretty obvious that the other team wasnt the same team that started out since your #1 guy's kills alone look to be higher than the combined deaths of the whole oposite team...and thats just him, let alone the rest of the team

Comment

It's damn fun to be on the winning side of one of these rampages. It's even more fun when it's the MEC/PLA winning because most people tend to play as USMC.

Go underdogs!

Comment

i wonder who won that round

Comment

i think that would of been a good game for the chinease but for the USMC (first time i seen them lose that map) :S i dont know lol

Comment

yeahhh

Comment

It's pretty easy for a clan working together to beat the crap out of a bunch of pubbies who don't work together, not all that impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                It's pretty easy for a clan working together to beat the crap out of a bunch of pubbies who don't work together, not all that impressive.
                My clan just did that in Zatar Wetlands. I love the ability to spawn on a squad leader.

Comment

i love the black ops server, and they are not a clan, they are just a group of friends paying for their own servers, and hell they are good players u must admit that

Comment

Working...
                  X