This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retarded dice

Is dice ever going to fix all of the big bugs? Probably not. They are probably not even aware of them.
    1. red tag bug
    2. reoptimizing bug
    3. netlag not matter what your ping is
    4. Lamest of them all. sometimes, the server browser become really slow and when i quit bf2, it takes forever to exit. the bf2 music is still playing in the background as i type this.

Stupid swedes at Dice should learn some quality control

Re: retarded dice

ok we get it, everyone hates dice

Comment

please dont post stupid comments like that. Just saying its sad that Dice is not aware of these bugs.

Comment

well they are aware of them and they ARE trying to fix them

Comment

1. Yep, i've occasionally had the red team bug occur... it only happened after getting the latest patch though
          2. wtf is this?
          3. ping is fine with me. I live in Australia and play only in Australian servers... system lag (or wateva its called) is worse, and i have a very new computer, just need an extra gig of ram.
          4. I only play on servers in my favourites list, but for some crazy reason, you can't order by players, ping, etc in the favourites list.

Comment

if u think they r stupid why r u playing the game they made ?!

dont play BF2 ... no problem for you !

Comment

BTW... you get rid of the music press alt+tab+del goto processes and end bf2.exe or whatever ...

Comment

i guess only a few have ever tried programing

Comment

Originally posted by kingdomwinds
                  please dont post stupid comments like that.
                  Funny..I was just going to say the same thing about your original post

How many times do we need to rehash this???

Sheesh...if you absolutely need to cure your 'music still playing' issue, get more RAM.

Until then, just wait and know that they are doing all they can to fix the problems.

Comment

if you have cheap system then the game will suck for you. i upgraded and no problems since

Comment

2. this is the reoptimizing shaders bug. Sometimes the game like to reoptimize the shaders even when i already did.

MY pc is pretty good. 3800+, 1gb pc3200 ram, 6800 gt. I play this game cuz it has the best gameplay of any fps ever made so far. All other multiplayer fps seem to suck compared to bf2. Its just that bf2 is still so buggy and wondering why dice failed to fix this in 1.03. They had so much time to fix it.

And ammar stop that stupid comment. Gets old. I would stop playing if there was a better fps to play but there isnt

Comment

Working...
                      X