Falcon 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 4.0

Has anyone played this game? I've heard it is extremely good, I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Re: Falcon 4.0

I have played it, but I would rather play Lock-On. F 4.0 has a steep learning curve and while doing the training missions I noticed that they didn't exactly tell you what to do. The graphics aren't the greatest either. But once you know what you are doing the campaign is really good.

Comment

Been flying Falcon 4 on and off since it came out (geez, that was a long time ago). The graphics are lacking compared to Lomac, but the dynamic campaign is still the best thing out there. Steep (very steep) learning curve and hardcore realism, but if you take the time to learn it it can be very rewarding. Expect to invest a lot of time if you want to become proficient.

Comment

i got no idea what it is :P

Comment

Then why would you post?

And glcm, with the allied force expansion pack, it improves the graphics a bit but not as much as other flight sims.

Comment

I keep hearing that if you've played and like LOMAC like myself that I'll like F4 and its expansion, I haven't got around to buying it, might do eventually.........

Comment

How many games can you say you've played since 1998?

Comment

Working...
              X