Legion of Merit Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion of Merit Ribbon

I should have recieded it since i had all of the quals met, i.e.
    10 or better kill streak(27)
    8 or greater death streeak(17 yea fuking arty)
    200 hrs(203hrs)
    and 50+ team score... se below

anyone else have this problem???

Re: Legion of Merit Ribbon

I'm betting you had to wait a little longer after the 200h had been registered in the stats system.

I recommend that if you're aiming for one of the time requirement type ribbons or badges, that you wait a few days until after you've already met the time requirement and had it registered in BFHQ a few days before going for the rest of it.

Comment

i made 200 a few days ago, and started playing again today, and made that score that i showed

Comment

Right... You need the other reqs before the round that you get 50 teamscore or better in. The teamscore also has to be gained before the 2x bonus. Play a round with few people in it and lots of flags exchanging hands and you'll get it. All the best.

Comment

umm, well lets see i had all of this before i got that, and i wasnt commander

Comment

what do you mean. And you dont have to be commander, just 50+teamscore (cap/def flags, assists and special ability points).

Comment

you know i noticed when i got my ribbon that i had....i believe it was 51 team points before it gave it to me. It did not give it to me right away when i got 50 team points, in fact it was about a minute or so. Maybe the round ended to early for you?

Comment

Yeah for some people it does not give it to you at 50, i got my the other day at 56.

Comment

yea the round ended right when i got 52
                  and why do i have about hte same kills as you only 15k points less than you?

Comment

Probaly because i did some chopper whoring, when the game came out, and i played medic most of the time, but now i just go ground force and get kills. If you look at my stats you can tell.

Comment

these kinds of questions have been answered thousands of times. ur stats, awards dont register properly in BFHQ sometimes. wait a bit longer and see what happens, if it still remains the same, u may contact EA although i doubt they would reply for a ribbon, if that happens, u just got bad luck man, try to get the ribbon again.

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
                        yea the round ended right when i got 52
                        and why do i have about hte same kills as you only 15k points less than you?
                        that was probably the reason then. if the game would have lasted a few more minutes, you probably would have gotten it.

Comment

thx mate

Comment

Working...
                          X