Man, Teamkillers... Jeez.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Teamkillers... Jeez.

Be on the lookout for these guys. They all have pretty retarded names, and in the front of their name(Their 6 character tag) they have:
    <=====3

Yea, I know its a penis, but I'm being serious here.

We were just starting the game and these guys came in and started ravaging our team. I got sick of it and started fighting back, I eventually killed so many of them I got about -80 points before the server admin came in to see what was going on. We explained and even though I had the lowest score I got to stay, and the penis brigade got perma banned.

Just watch out for these idiots.

Re: Man, Teamkillers... Jeez.

unfortunately this isnt a unique event....

Comment

oy and look out for [g0t] and [myg0t] and chubr0ck and Vodka and hmm... i know a few more...

Comment

And watch out for that Scoggs guy!

Comment

Hey I remember being tkd by someone with that tag. Ya they play like dicks so I can see why thier tag looks like a penis.

Comment

great...penises being penises...

any more good news?

Comment

Tk'ers are in nearly every game. about half the time i play, at the end of the round there is always some guy with -10 or more for their score. sometimes they do it because boo who I want the chopper/jet/tank/whatever and shoot you. other times...who knows

Comment

hehe.. those myg0t guys made the www.pwned.nl thing if you may recall.

teamkilling is that clans buisness..

Comment

Welcome to BF2, where tk'ers are like dumb people: They are VERY abundant.

Comment

then u guys better watch out for me or my evil side

i dont tk unless i have to so if u **** me off or im in a bad mode i will tk

Comment

Jacka$$es, watch out for Ranger82, he TKs for vehicles and keeps killing you if u get near a vehicle he wants. And not sure if anyone is familiar with a {DP} squad, but 4 of em were playing on teh same server as me the other day, I jumped in the 50 cal gunners seat with one of em driving the Abrams and his buddy shot me in the head to take the seat. I punished him, and after that they took me to war, freaking teaming up on me and $hit. Gotta love the TKers(or not)

Comment

Working...
                      X