Re: How many teamkills do you have?

here is MINE

Comment

85 / 34 / 22

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDaggers
        hell yes it is, im tired of people considering whether or nor to punish. Just click page down, no matter what. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!
        You only Teamkill to try and hide the fact that your a $hit player. :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ODBoy
          You only Teamkill to try and hide the fact that your a $hit player. :laugh: :laugh:
          Actually that's not true. Sometimes you just feel like TK'ign idiots on the aircraft carrier because they keep shooting you, and when i am tked i always punish.

Comment

hell yes it is, im tired of people considering whether or nor to punish. Just click page down, no matter what. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!
            Umm...yeah there is...you put intentional tkers and smacktards on the same level as engineers who get teamkills because people with IQs of ".000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000001" or under run over their mines. I suppose having smacktards on the same level as those people would be great for you though right?

Comment

actually that happens to me a lot, and i never care about the punish that the smacktards give me.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDaggers
                actually that happens to me a lot, and i never care about the punish that the smacktards give me.
                Me neither, because i just noob toob or medic whore to bring the points back up Most of the time the punish doesn't affect my score much.

Comment

if your gonna team kill go on an unranked sever.

Comment

Working...
                  X