Ranks+Awards+Stats not showing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks+Awards+Stats not showing....

This is starting to get old for me now, but my ranks, stats and awards are not showing up in my BFHQ, I reinstalled the game, w/ only 1.03 patch.
    Heres my real stats, http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=45181203. Right now Im displayed as a PVC, w/ no awards, stats, rank showing up. It will not show my real stats, I dont know why this is happening? *Note I read the updating stats, nothing to do with that, just wont show my real stats.*

Re: Ranks+Awards+Stats not showing....

Same as here, i haven't seen an single stat in BFHQ, never has updated. Damn i wish i could manually download stats to my computer, the crap gamespy servers don't cut me through.

Comment

Have you tried disabling your firewall?

Comment

It's the Darndest thing. I was having the same issue then for reasons not involved herin I had to uninstall/reinstall BF2. Did the whole upgrading, yadda, yadda dance. Jumped into a server, made a few kills and got promoted. After a few more games my stats have not budged yet again...but...there you go. It's not an answer just a report of near similar, if not dead similar, happenings. LW

Comment

Originally posted by Lady-White
          It's the Darndest thing. I was having the same issue then for reasons not involved herin I had to uninstall/reinstall BF2. Did the whole upgrading, yadda, yadda dance. Jumped into a server, made a few kills and got promoted. After a few more games my stats have not budged yet again...but...there you go. It's not an answer just a report of near similar, if not dead similar, happenings. LW
          Not that bro, Just need to disable your firewall and your stats will then show+update.

Comment

Working...
          X