How to install mods???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install mods???

OK, sorry to sound like such a noob, but how do you install and run the mods???

Please help......

Felony WSH

Re: How to install mods???

You stupid bumbling idiot, read the F'N READ MES!

Comment

install into your mods directory in the bf2 folder

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Monkey
        You stupid bumbling idiot, read the F'N READ MES!
        Well thats a nice welcome, it's his first propper post and you bash him like that? Your not exactly a regular here, so don't insult people like that.

Comment

ok, I download the "nations at war, v3.6" mod, unzipped it into the "mod" directory, but it gives me an error message.

If its not too much trouble, could you please sned me some step by ste intructions on how to install and use the mods?

Thanks.

Comment

Nevermind, I got in touch with the developers of the god damn mod and they personally walked me thru it over teamspeak...The guys at NAW are awesome and you all should take some ****ing notes.

I hope all of the moderators of this forum read this and other posts cause there are some rude ass mother ****ers in here. Not everyone in the world is the best at computers, but I love playing the game so you can't bring me down. Go rain on someone else's parade!!!

Comment

i am so glad you got the right web address as i was told i could not add link to my first post but it is www.nations-at-war.com for anyone else having problems and yes if you download from anywhere else other than our website then you get corrupt data that is not our fault either.

happy gaming and come and join us for a lots of fun and a great Mod trust me you will love it, as we have had 30 new members in the last few days thats how good it is and thouands downloaded it. just to let you know it is an active mod and we have 2 servers using it all the time, so give it a try and maybe your like it so much that your join the torney aswell.

Captain Hotlips

Comment

Working...
              X