Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with (knife & pistol) badge

hi everyone ..

I have just earned Master Sergeant rank and I waiting for First Sergeant . I can NOT take the last one until I have basic Knife Combat Bradge and basic Pistol Combat Badge . see my state here

I know that : I have to kill 7 by Pistol in round and 5 by Knife in round to get the Badges, but to kill 5 and 7 in the same round it is really hard :cry:

I think that is O.K if you have some good friends help you out in order to kill them to get it, and I know alot of players do that ,not only for the badges also for scores .

any idea

I have it now thanks , Just help me with REPLY #13 please

Re: I need help with (knife & pistol) badge

noob.

Comment

Originally posted by easycompany25
      noob.
      thanks .. by time will get better and better

Comment

i dont have the knife yet as well, but the pistol. it just takes a little practice. the day i wanted to get my pistol badge, what i did was just get into a 64 player almost full karkand server and run around with the pistol.
        5 kills in under 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by -=ACE=-
          get into a 64 player almost full karkand server and run around with the pistol.
          5 kills in under 5 minutes
          thanks ,,

I did that but still hard . I am not good with a Pistol .I killed 2 almost :cry:

Comment

I will soon hit 50,000 points (400 away) and thought about getting my clan members to help me get knife/pistol/explosives so I could have the different rank.

However, since it almost takes unethical behaviour to get these medals and I got all the other medals during normal in-game play, I think that I'll forgo these medals.

In the future, I'll look at others medals and know that with few exceptions, that they didn't earn these medals in an ethical manner. If showing everyone that they have all the medals floats their boat, then more power to them. When you look at my stats you will see that I got them the old fashioned way - I earned them.

Comment

For the pistol, just keep using it as ure primary weapon and go support or a class with good bdy armour, u should get it eventually =) Im still stuck on the knife one though =(

Comment

yup just use the weapon u want the badge for the whole round it might take a few but eventualy u will get it

Comment

yeah, and also dont worry about ure score...

Comment

Just run around with a pistol for the whole round thats what i did and got basic, or alternativly get the sniper hit a guy with one shot of it then you can kill them with 1/2 pistol shots.

Comment

dude, to ge the knife badge, i just went to mashtuur city stayed in the back of the room near the mosque spawn point and knifed people that just spawned in. sure it's unfair, but hey, i got the badge.

As for pistol, just use it whenever you can; sooner or later, you're bound to get those 7 kills in one round

Comment

I just got veteran pistol without even trying. Just play AT; you MUST use your pistol a lot if you play AT.

Comment

Thanks guys for helps

I got it ,, I have basic Knife & pistol now .. See it

So I think I do NOT need anyting more to upgrade my rank to (First Sergeant)but the new
                          problem is coming out "I do NOT have that rank and I am still Master Sergeant"
                          why the EA states does NOT give me my new rank untill now, do I need anting more ?

any idea

Comment

1st of all its the other way around 5 pistol kills and 7 knife kills.

Like most have said just use your pistol/knife for the whole round, don't worry about your score, if you only use that weapon then you know exactly how many kills you have had with it.

I made a knifing vid called Knifing Rampage, watch it, it may help you out with knifing. http://www.r2clan.com/modules.php?na...p=getit&lid=23

Comment

Thanks <<R2>>Capt.HKS

I have it see my reply #13 and I hope to help me with upgrade rank

Comment

Working...
                              X