Just unlocked the med kit and WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just unlocked the med kit and WOW!

I like the gun upgrade, I got a kill from distance the first time, very nice!

Re: Just unlocked the med kit and WOW!

:|: ..

Comment

Originally posted by XM DUDE
      I like the gun upgrade, I got a kill from distance the first time, very nice!

you are very... special. :hmm:

Comment

Yeah it can be a great rifle,I like it better than the m16a1's 3 shot burst.The scope/sights takes a whlie to get used to but its perfect for medium range.I haven't gone back to the default medic kit since I've unlocked it back in July.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowWarrior18D
          Yeah it can be a great rifle,I like it better than the m16a1's 3 shot burst.The scope/sights takes a whlie to get used to but its perfect for medium range.I haven't gone back to the default medic kit since I've unlocked it back in July.
          ya it's only better than that burst-only m16. but among those unlocks, it's one of the worst. MEC's AK101 is much better than L85.

Comment

Hmm yeah I still use the AK 101 and the PLA AK 47 from time to time if I do play medic.

Comment

depends what map you play med in, if city maps i go for the AK if im not US, if im US tho i always choose the l85. but try to remember not to go prone when using the scope, i find crouching works best, but that just my opinion.

Comment

wait till you get in a cqb...

Comment

Personally i think the new medic gun is great i got 30 odd kills in a 32 player songhua stalemate (sp)

Comment

I can't stand that gun and its takataka sound - kills me all the time from out of nowhere but when I use it can't hit a barn scoped or otherwise. It will be the very last thing I unlock, and I have only two unlocks left.

Comment

Originally posted by wartorn
                      I can't stand that gun and its takataka sound - kills me all the time from out of nowhere but when I use it can't hit a barn scoped or otherwise. It will be the very last thing I unlock, and I have only two unlocks left.
                      ive noticed when using the scope, you have to aim lower than the target you are aiming at. Make the top tip of the scope about 1-3 milimeters below what you are aiming at, and you'll get more hits

Comment

I don't really like the L85A1. It has more recoil than the M-16 when zoomed. And, this could just be me, but I find the M-16 more powerful than the L85A1 (even though they are said to be dealing medium damage both). Especially if you use the L85A1 on auto, it just hits everthing but your target, even in cloth range. I almost always use the AK-47/101 or M-16 when I play the medic kit.

Comment

Actually the l85a1 does 2 more damage per bullet, if you count 1 burst as 1 shot then yes it does more.

Comment

are you kidding? the medic unlock sucks. big time.

Comment

WOW....it sucks.
                              Yeah we know that

Comment

Working...
                              X