Chopper Cobra Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopper Cobra Video

Its called a Cobra painting it black cause its done in a cobra helicopter and to the song paint it black. The song is a german techno remix of paint it black by the rolling stones or Dylan. My first video I through it together real quick. I need to get smoother with the camera and find a better quality compression & or codec and remove the names and stuff on the screen some how. Needs Work. But tell me what you think & enjoy..DmX_RaZZe.....

http://dmxclan.servegame.org/CobraPaintingItBlack.wmv

Re: Chopper Cobra Video

not working for me?

Comment

My first time using that site to host a file as well. You have to click that link scroll down click free button then at bottom of page you will see you have requested Cobra download a countdown timer then the link to download. Sry for all that let me see if i can find a better host in mean time.

Comment

It will work now from this link sorry bout that.

Comment

3 hours long to download?

Comment

It wasn't very entertaining. The song was awful too, and that's coming from a true fan of electro dance music.

Comment

If it took you three hours long to download then you have got problems with your internet connection. Also read the first post. I just threw it together.

Comment

Lol, that is a bit rude to say that about his Movie. I thought it was good. And remember, he DID say, that he just threw it together. So, think before you post Prince.

Comment

But, the song was bad and you're just flying around like every pilot does in a helicopter. I posted my opinion on it, there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

... Uhh I turned it off with in 60 seconds..

Comment

Working...
                    X