Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Are Making A Movie Tonight! We Need Men!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are Making A Movie Tonight! We Need Men!

BlackHawkOps Movie Night

"November 4th, This Friday Night!"

You will need to be in TeamSpeak for this Event. Our TeamSpeak IP is 64.69.36.51:8771. We are in there just about 24/7, so if you have any questions, be sure to come on in. The map will be Village_Lost_Noon, which is included in the Village Lost Map Pack. It can be downloaded here - Here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of those who participate will have their name in the Credits of the movie. We expect this Movie Night, to be a pretty big one, so all we ask is that you come in TS, and listen, and patient.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all of those who are Interested, please post in our Movie Community Section,here.Please be sure to Include your Contact information.

For all other information about the Movie Night Event, visit www.Clan-BHO.com. Thanks for your time.

Re: We Are Making A Movie Tonight! We Need Men!

If you need anyone else im in the lobby of your teamspeak right now

Comment

After an hour or so with them, I have come to the conclusion that they have no idea what machinima is about, their director/camera man sucks at what he does, I smell a ****ty movie.

Comment

Actually I was in there and being very quiet. They appeared to know what shots they wanted, but due to childeren like yourself not cooperating and killing and just generally not listening, they couldnt get done what they wanted.

Comment

Yes, last night, went exceptionaly well. We got some great ideas, of what we will be doing, as far as the movie goes. Empire, you have perfect reason to say what you say, due to the fact that are you like 7 years old, and do not know how to cooperate. When I say ok everyone stand still, and you start throwing nades and running off to the other side of the map, that creates a problem. And that is why you were banned.

For all those who are interested, we STILL need some more men to help out in this film. Visit www.clan-bho.com for all the Film Information. Again, all those who help, will have their name in the Movie's Credits. Our next Filming night will be next Friday Night. Thanks Guys.

Comment

I think the movie actually went really well and we got a bunch of ideas out, empire your idea was not appropriate for this type of scene and didn't belong in the movie when we were using guns and so you get mad and post in here that whiskey was a sucky director when everyone else liked him but you didn't because we didnt use you idea

Comment

Originally posted by fr33kstyle
              I think the movie actually went really well and we got a bunch of ideas out, empire your idea was not appropriate for this type of scene and didn't belong in the movie when we were using guns and so you get mad and post in here that whiskey was a sucky director when everyone else liked him but you didn't because we didnt use you idea
              Many other people were killing when they weren't supposed to be. Fact is I didn't ruin any scenes at all, if I was being retarded, I didn't kill anyone and I did it while Whiskey was off showing some other people what to do.

He is a sucky director, I don't care that he didn't use my idea. It would have been in his best interests to try differant things for certain scenes, so during editing he could get the best out of a movie. I guess those of you who never made machinima before Battlefield 2 wouldn't know though. When you've been editing movies for games long before Battlefield 2 (Quake and Quake 2 movies), you understand that its best to try differant things for certain scenes, so you can see what looks best all put together. Directors for real movies will see a scene and not like how it looks, so they will do it differantly as well. This guy had a linear approach to it, he was going to do the same thing no matter how ****ty it would end up looking. Thats all I have to say to you and your clan.

Comment

Lol, when 10 guys say that you were screwing around, and you are the ONLY one who says you were NOT, then I think you can tell right then and there, who is wrong. First of all, for you to call me a crapy director, is just plain out ignorant. You were on the other side of the map, when we were ready to film. You did not listen, and everyone agreed with me. So, I would ask that you stop making false comments, or I will talk to the Moderator. Thank You : )

Comment

Working...
                X