Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a Moderator( how?)experts plz

I am so new to this so im guna make a fool ov myself :cry:

How do you get involed more in forums?Are ther Ranks and what do the jobs intale?is there training for nubes .Finally is it free luv or do you get paid? .

p.s If ya feel ya A#s burning dont worry its just me useing it for a sandbag/tri-pod!.

Re: Being a Moderator( how?)experts plz

Originally posted by xRAMBOx

How do you get involed more in forums?Are ther Ranks and what do the jobs intale?is there training for nubes .Finally is it free luv or do you get paid? .

p.s If ya feel ya A#s burning dont worry its just me useing it for a sandbag/tri-pod!.
    i'm a moderatorologist and i can tell you from experience that the experts in my field are fed up with low wages and whiney customers. don't bother, it's not worth the trouble. everyone wants to wield the mighty pwnasaurus rex but cannot cope with its massive power. many people just implode into a pile of cornturds.

Comment

I dont even know how to put those quotes in GULP!:cry:
      but willing to listen and learn more bout it as i have had to leave my job thru a knee injury.

p.s Is it full time stuff, i wouldnt think you could make a living doing it??

Comment

i have had to leave my job thru a knee injury.
        Sorry to hear that, good luck with it.
        Mods aren't paid (we do this for the love). So no, you probably couldn't make a living out of it.

Comment

I dont even know how to put those quotes in GULP!:cry:
          but willing to listen and learn more bout it as i have had to leave my job thru a knee injury.

just click the big quote button . moderation is a full time job because often times the website administrator is never around and has no clue that he even has a forum on the website! you also must have a masters degree in gynaecology, moderationology and pwnasaurusrexology.

Comment

Originally posted by DMC
            Mods aren't paid (we do this for the love). So no, you probably couldn't make a living out of it.
            on a serious note, some people really do get paid for moderating forums/IRC servers. but these people are few and far between. better off making money through more practical means

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
              just click the big quote button . moderation is a full time job because often times the website administrator is never around and has no clue that he even has a forum on the website! you also must have a masters degree in gynaecology, moderationology and pwnasaurusrexology.
              Hehe i have two requirments ,So Admins dont get paid aswell?

Comment

Admins pay for the site... and they need to pay every year... unless they can squeeze there way outta it.. i mod on many forums and i wish i got paid

Comment

only the owner gets payed.

Comment

Im going to do a couse but i was thinking more of Building,Selling,Serviceing computers as i can allready do that.

Comment

2 words.

SPELL

CHECKER

Comment

You could always take the opportunity to go back to school.

Comment

Working...
                        X