Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These 10 year olds make me scream

Originally posted by JarEme
    Think of how it looked from the other guy's perspective. He's sitting in the middle of the airfield with absolutely no enemies around and suddenly he's grenaded to death. That isn't an accident. You messed up. Deal with it.
    Are you trying to be a spastic? I can't actually tell if you are trying to be a prick or if you are really that stupid.

Comment

dont generalize, they could be 11

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
        dont generalize, they could be 11
        or 31...

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
          Think of how it looked from the other guy's perspective. He's sitting in the middle of the airfield with absolutely no enemies around and suddenly he's grenaded to death. That isn't an accident. You messed up. Deal with it.
          ok so obviosoly you can't read.

here i'll qoute myself again for you

Originally posted by Fall0ut
          I lob the grenade at the jeep and the jeep starts to burn, the bitter guy runs over to it, gets in and sits for like 5 seconds doing nothing while it is burning. The jeep obviosly blows up and immediatly I'm punished.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
            I'm starting to wonder why the human race hasn't gone extinct yet...
            ahahhahaha,i wounder why we havent been made to slaves by the aliens yet.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
              I'm starting to wonder why the human race hasn't gone extinct yet...
              hehe...

Comment

Yea, maybe he is an idiot, but why didn't you just drive it off the runway instead of blowing it up? Grenades? Why? People tend to exaggerate when they are trying to get their point across. I highly doubt it was 5 seconds. He could just have jumped in to drive away but you blew him up.

OR...

Maybe he was still using that jeep that you destroyed. Heck, if some random guy threw grenades at my jeep that I was using I would let them TK me. You don't just blow up some guys vehicle that he is using.

I am just looking through another's opinion, trying not to be so close-minded.

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
                  Yea, maybe he is an idiot, but why didn't you just drive it off the runway instead of blowing it up? Grenades? Why? People tend to exaggerate when they are trying to get their point across. I highly doubt it was 5 seconds. He could just have jumped in to drive away but you blew him up.

OR...

Maybe he was still using that jeep that you destroyed. Heck, if some random guy threw grenades at my jeep that I was using I would let them TK me. You don't just blow up some guys vehicle that he is using.

I am just looking through another's opinion, trying not to be so close-minded.
                  I wouldn't be complaining if he had better intentions

but seriously, he's one of those people that stands in front of airplanes and then punishes for it, do you really think he had good intentions when he jumped into a jeep that was on fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
                    I wouldn't be complaining if he had better intentions

but seriously, he's one of those people that stands in front of airplanes and then punishes for it, do you really think he had good intentions when he jumped into a jeep that was on fire?
                    Amen bro.

Case closed

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                      Video games confine many of our idiots indoors, preventing them from doing any real damage to the outside world.
                      True.

I think you should have to scan your drivers license in, in order for EA
                      to start.. This would probably cut the player base down to 2%. Then
                      the remaining 20-25 of us can have us some real good games, without
                      all the g@yness.

I really enjoy watching some of these kiddies say they "OWNED"
                      someone else... when in reality, they dont even own the PC they
                      are playing on..... what a gag.

Comment

Working...
                      X