BF2 Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Mods?

I'm not even sure if this is the right topic and a really stupid thing to post, but i'm just curious.. :

Are people aloud to play Battlefield Vietnam for free if they bought Battlefield 1942? Because I believe I saw a Vietnam mod for BF1942. I'm assuming it's for BF1942 anyways. Or is it an expansion pack that you goto a store, and you just install it?

My point in what i'm trying to say... Do we have any mods that we can play for FREE if we have already payed for Battlefield 2?

--- Sorry if I'm confusing you, I barely understand in what i'm trying to say :\

Re: BF2 Mods?

BF:V is a game, as is BF42 and BF2. Mods are free modifications for existing games, for example DC for BF42, or Nights for BF2. So no, Vietnam is not free for you, you'd have to buy it. The mods for BF2 will be out soon. Hope I've cleared things up for you.

Comment

Re: BF2 Mods?

Originally posted by shafik
      BF:V is a game, as is BF42 and BF2. Mods are free modifications for existing games, for example DC for BF42, or Nights for BF2. So no, Vietnam is not free for you, you'd have to buy it. The mods for BF2 will be out soon. Hope I've cleared things up for you.
      Yes you did! Soon you say? Kickass! Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X