Major stats problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major stats problem.

First off, I'm new to the forums, If this is in the wrong section let me know.
    Thanks.

Now onto the problem, I heard people who's stats are a day late but I have been playing Battlefield 2(on ranked servers) for weeks and weeks,no stats.
    When I go to BFHQ everything is 0 and my "progress 'til next rank" bar is empty.

I have gotten badges twice or three times now and its getting annoying, is this an EA/DICE messup? do i havto wait for the patch to come out? Do i havto re-install my BF2? or just deal with it?

Well I hope someone can answer my question,
    otherwise I just hope I'm not the only one.

-No stats yet, Elmo. :wall:

Re: Major stats problem.

do u last till the end of the round. i have heard that if u disconnect before the round is over it wont record ur stats. what servers areu playing b/c i have noticed some ranked servers do not record the stats like they should.

Comment

The progress bar doesnt move anymore after the patch

Comment

Stilla-Killa: Yes I have played all through rounds, I usually play on a few specific servers in my favorites list.

123: Well, can you explain why i get badges multiple times, and can never see them in BFHQ?

Comment

Its a bug released into the wild after they released the update. Now way around it. You may or may never get the badge or medal awarded. Play on a well known ranked server and you'll get your badges. No other explanation for it, they f'ed up.

Comment

Damn....Well, thanks for the reply. Can you recommend any 'well known ranked servers'?

Comment

EA UK Officials record stats/badges 99% of the time.

Comment

Roger, thanks alot everyone! Now if you excuse me its time for some BF2!

Comment

Maybe your just crazy Elmo ..............lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                    do u last till the end of the round. i have heard that if u disconnect before the round is over it wont record ur stats.
                    you heard wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X