Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaves and his signature.

This is teaves his signature .

Has anyone ever seen such a ridiculous statement? hes talking about the same game that needs over ONE GIG OF PATCHES, and to whom "coming soon" means at least a year!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rombaft
    For example, VALVE, those guys haven't got many bugs in there game (HL2, CS:S, ....), but they bring patches out nomather what, and keep doing that

Quote:
    when you visit the steamforums you will notice there aren't that meny people complaining about bugs
    I asked him with a PM to remove this,because I don't like other people using a quote of me in there sig to make a fool out of me.

First of all, my statement about the HL2 thing and bugs, I stick with it, there where way less bugs in HL2 then in BF2 , still valve gives us many patches to make the game perfect, also new maps etc...

BF2 is full of bugs and we almost don't get any patches and the ones we get mess up even more and don't solve the true bugs.

Then I get this back from him .

Erm i have JUST got this PM (i dont check them often as its usually only your sort of ***** that use the PM fuction ) and therefore just re-checked that thread...... i am unsure what you are asking of me??? as you seem to be in denial

And let me get this straight, you want me to remove my sig because it has a DIRECT, UN-EDITED QUOTE from you in it??? no offense bud but you have more chance of persauding people that HL2 has no bugs and no-one complains in the steam forums.... oh wait you have already tried that one.

Thanks for giving me a laugh, at your expense
    Why are people using PM ***** ?? and what should I have used in this case ?

If you ask me, he's just someone who is out for bothering people, doing things like this on forums is just lame .

So, what is your guys opinion in this mather ??

Re: Teaves and his signature.

and here are some more reply's from him, not only adressed to me, but just his overal replies on the forum here

hahahahahahah :laugh: :laugh: gunner.b0b's credibilty is now at 0.01

The whiners always end the same way, change thier story at the last minute OR can't be assed to look up...

NO i am saying they sold 1.3 MILLION copies and less then 200 people are complaining. But yes anyone that dosent understad this should be flamed because they do WHINE like babies all the time. Like...
    LOL "The Question" i just voted as well, and this poll ALSO speaks for itself, seems like almost everyone agrees what a waste of time your poll and suggestion is, and by inference what a waste of...
    ROFL, got to love the fan boys (both HL and BF2) Thanks Rombaft you have given me a great laugh, i thought it was only the Valve staff in denial not the users as well. Just for your reference...
    Your posts have turned from illogical into complete gibberish, well done

My name is Rambo because i point out that lone wolfs can support all the players on the field? (i wasn't even...
    LOL what an arrogant retard boy he is, if your not clever enough to READ peoples posts then don't get all bitchy about it. You need to get 7 kills IAR AGAIN to get the higher badge, its quite...

Comment

Let it go dude. You're doing nothing but giving him TONS of ammunition...

Comment

whoa, e-drama in a forum, whodathunk it would happen...

a mod needs to close this..if you dont want something quoted, dont put it in writing.

Comment

I'm going through the same with a guy who talking smack about me in another thread. I saw it and PM'ed him. He sent this back after i asked him not to talk behind my back and if he's got a problem w/ me to post where I post......

who cares? go shove your forum up your mansexing ass and annoy someone else you homosexual idiot.

I sent it on to Drunken Pirate as a violation of forum rules. I dont mind if someone disagree's w/ me, but have enough respect to do it front of my face.

Comment

Yeah bud, I don't really see anything wrong with the quotes, other than you are the one that said 'em. It's not like its defamation or anything.

Comment

Such immaturity in forums. There should be rules of consent for quoting people in a sig, plain and simple. (then again, it should be common sense and respect, both of which few people on any online forum exercise).

Comment

who gives a flying ****. this is the internet. stop being such a little gay ass ******

Comment

LOL teaves is a classic school bully. Goes aroud beating up kids and taking their lunch money or in this case self respect away. All we can to do is roll our eyes and ignore em. You should've dug up his quotes before you PMed him, would have shown you ahead of time that talking to him is a waste of time.

Comment

LOL its a forum let people express crap about people i like it.. anyway i dont like the way you like a little school boy crying over it telling the teacher he called me a name. lol

Comment

Internet: Serious Business.

Comment

Originally posted by pak_hopper
                        LOL teaves is a classic school bully. Goes aroud beating up kids and taking their lunch money or in this case self respect away. All we can to do is roll our eyes and ignore em. You should've dug up his quotes before you PMed him, would have shown you ahead of time that talking to him is a waste of time.
                        No, I'd say it's the other way around. I think the anonymity of the internet empowers him to strike back in the face of the football players that routinely gave him atomic wedgies in the boys locker room.

Comment

This is hardly BF2 related. Please keep it in PM's, don't air your dirty laundry in public.

Is there even any moderators here anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeySnipe
                            LOL its a forum let people express crap about people i like it.. anyway i dont like the way you like a little school boy crying over it telling the teacher he called me a name. lol

I am not telling the school teacher, I am telling you and asking your opnion about this.

Calling me names is not a problem, just don't use such things in your sig is my opinion, it's something totaly different.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
                              Is there even any moderators here anymore?
                              No they probably have real jobs during the day unlike the rest of us posting right now

Comment

Working...
                              X