How to go from 8,000 to 20,000 pts, in this lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to go from 8,000 to 20,000 pts, in this lifetime

I work full time, and I can play for about an hour a night. If that. Longer on the weekends.

Is there any hope for me reaching 20,000? Any suggestions on how to get there?

45753213 PID

Re: How to go from 8,000 to 20,000 pts, in this lifetime

Just keep playing how you've been playing for another 163 days. Armor on Karkand.

Comment

Maybe you get it in an ither lifetime

I'm struggeling to reach that rank too...

Comment

Originally posted by Finalheaven
        I work full time, and I can play for about an hour a night. If that. Longer on the weekends.

Is there any hope for me reaching 20,000? Any suggestions on how to get there?

45753213 PID
        Easy. Never played MMORPG? In any MMORPG to get points fast, you don't care about teamwork and other ******** as long as it doesn't help you level fast.

Some people call them whores. Dunno, they just gather points. Stop complaining and do the same.

Comment

i play about an hour or two, just dont look at your score, just play to have fun, before you know it you will have tons of points, the other i noticed i was in the 30ks lol

Comment

Yeah, stick with Karkand...on the other maps, you spend SO much time just getting to the action that you can't gain points nearly as fast.

Comment

Thanks need_2_kill; good advice.

And verj, I wasn't complaining; I was asking for advice.

It's OK. In the years to come your reading comprehension level will slowly increase, and you'll be able to reread my post and actually give more constructive advice than "[be a whore]."

K? Thanks for coming out.

Comment

Ever since the patch came out, I haven't cared much for points.

Don't get me wrong, I like seeing at the end of the round that I had a good round and won a medal, but I really don't care much about reaching the next rank. I got the unlocks that I want and now I just play for fun and to help my team win. Much more enjoyable. I second the "just play and don't think about it."

Comment

You may very well reach 20K but by then, the lifers will have 4X as many points. You need to ask yourself why do you need to reach that level? Play fast and hard and the points will come...once you've unlocked 2-3 weapons...chances are...the remaining unlocks will not make you happy.

Happiness lies in Teamwork...seek out and you shall find.

CAN SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE.

Comment

just get your spm up and u'll get their fast

Comment

No sleep. I'm married with young 3 kids all which have there own activites during the week, soccer, dance, girl scouts etc etc. I don't get to play till after they go to bed. And I usually play till I'm either falling asleep or so ****ed off that my teams sucks I call it a night. Cover fire.....anyone ever heard of that, watching someone back when they are reloading.....Guarding the TV station on Sharqi...ahhhhhhhhh

But anywho, I think I get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night since BF2 came out. I'm at almost 40k points and i've taken about 3 weeks off of playing since release cause of traveling for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodhere
                        CAN SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE.

oooohhh! CAN I SLAP YOU?!?!?

hehe

Comment

Nah.. BF2 is set up for those who have no school, work, life, or anything important.
                          BF2 is thinking that players will play this game for the rest of their lives. Like no other game (cough gr:aw, cod2, ect..) would come out or be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
                            But anywho, I think I get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night since BF2 came out.
                            Bah. I wouldn't advise this for anyone. I did this for a while and became a wreck (and an insomniac). Now, I pop the sleeping pill at midnight and get a solid 8 hours sleep.

Comment

Let's say if you average 150points per day, which is a pretty low number.
                              It would then take you roughly 80days or ca. 11weeks or 3months to get there
                              Thats not so bad seeing as you'll have days where you pull home 500+ on a single day and stuff..
                              I had one of those yesterday ^^
                              Im on 12600 now and I just try to focus on getting the next K and the next K etc. etc.
                              I'd say that time has flown since my promo to gunny

Comment

Working...
                              X