Plane Jumping [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plane Jumping [Video]

First off that was prety damn good watching, loved it. Here is an idea for you;

Take the Blackhawk full of buddies to its celing, (will take some time I know) and then.... free fall display team out the doors, one as a camera man the others doing their display thing.

Now that would make some great watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Hook
      First off that was prety damn good watching, loved it. Here is an idea for you;

Take the Blackhawk full of buddies to its celing, (will take some time I know) and then.... free fall display team out the doors, one as a camera man the others doing their display thing.

Now that would make some great watching.
      The problem is that the blackhawk doesnt go very high and when you jump out it doesnt fall as fast as the players.

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
      Are you the guy who makes CS maps?
      Yep. New map out soon

Comment

That was awesome!

Comment

Thanks for that dude, I laughed my ass off watching it and the music complemented it perfectly. Must have took a couple of attempts to synch the music with the action for the first jump, and well worth the effort. I salute you, and I'm off to try it myself.

Comment

Good job man, You guys did a good job on that one. Good luck on future projects.BTW great music!

Comment

Hehe awesome. Top gun music! That stunt must've taken some practice though. That move would be real useful to get someone off you're tail.

Comment

Pretty cool video and all...but is 2 the best you can do? I made this video a while ago, and I went in & out at least 5 times @ the end.

Click Here

Comment

Very nice...i can do that too and some other stuff definitely love the music...from my favorite movie Top Gun

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gooch
                    Pretty cool video and all...but is 2 the best you can do? I made this video a while ago, and I went in & out at least 5 times @ the end.

Click Here
                    Nah i wasnt trying to just get in and out of the plane as much as possible. I was trying to get as close to the ground before the plane started slowing down and floating away from me, then get in and fly.

Comment

That was pretty damn good, awesome choice of music. I especially liked the messed up bomb that was like corkscrewing before it blew!

Comment

i was doing something similar (not getting out) and had a graphical glitch where one of the bombs was stuck to the plane (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by alexroyce
                          http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/f/...aneJumping.wmv

Took a while to perfect, but hey, i got bored.
                          Aren't you a cs:s mapmaker?

I've seen you on the Steam Forums.

Comment

That is sick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X