X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BF2 review

Is here:

Lemme know what you think.

If anyone wants to copy and paste it to their site, please feel free! Just please credit me, and link to my clan's site at www.sinzclan.com

Enjoy!

Re: My BF2 review

It should be 5/5 stars...

Comment

I just finished a clan match 12 vs 12 where just about everyone was bunnyhopping and firing noob tubes.. After that experience I'm tempted to give this game a 1 out of 5. Fortunately it's possible to find a decent public game where people use other kits.. Right now I just hope for a big beefy mod which alters the players behaviour as well as the weapon kits.. That would rock! No bunnies, no noob tubes etc..

I think the review was well written but I'm wondering if the score would have been the same if you had 200+ hours play time..

Comment

Originally posted by Wasp
        I just finished a clan match 12 vs 12 where just about everyone was bunnyhopping and firing noob tubes.. After that experience I'm tempted to give this game a 1 out of 5. Fortunately it's possible to find a decent public game where people use other kits.. Right now I just hope for a big beefy mod which alters the players behaviour as well as the weapon kits.. That would rock! No bunnies, no noob tubes etc..

I think the review was well written but I'm wondering if the score would have been the same if you had 200+ hours play time..
        You're right, I haven't experienced the clan match side of BF2 yet, nor do I have tons of play time. Just one mans observations!

Comment

when USA has the best weapon, people would go "Well, of course, it's USA".

But when some other country have a good weapon, it's unbalanced.

"China's jets are far more manuverable than any other army's."
          SO?

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
            when USA has the best weapon, people would go "Well, of course, it's USA".

But when some other country have a good weapon, it's unbalanced.

SO?
            Thanks for taking me out of context. The real quote was:

There have also been complaints that China's jets are far more manuverable than any other army's.
            I just call it like I see it. I'm not making a political statement, toolshed.

Comment

yep i agree should be 5 stars. 600+ play time carnt leave it a lone it is the best game i have played in a long time .there are some probs but overall it is a class game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                SO?
                It's definately FASTER than the other jets. But I'd like to see a MEC vs China map to see the Mig-29 and the J-10 go at it.

Comment

hey nice review. i know the "Verifying Client Data" takes forever and has me humming the tune for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
                    Thanks for taking me out of context. The real quote was:

I just call it like I see it. I'm not making a political statement, toolshed.
                    you simply forgot to mention that LAV25 fires way faster and is lower than its chinese counterpart.

The way I see it, vehicular combat in BF2 is balanced and realistic. Go look up the J-10, it's designed with super manuverablity in mind.

Comment

I agree with almost everything in the review

I would give it 4.8 stars out of 5.

the 0.1 would be given if they balanced some of the bigger maps a bit better (eg: Wake). And another 0.1 for a better browser with buddylists

Comment

nice review.

you forgot to mention in you negative points
                        - game still suffers from many bugs

Comment

BF2 is not perfect, but it gives me the biggest amount of enjoyment besides starcraft. It's a classic.

and I am proudly say that I will buy every expansion pack

Comment

just because of the bugs and lack of response with patches Id give it 3 - 3.5/5

if they fixed the plethora of problems it would boost my rating significantly. Of course then theres the aspect of the players who ruin the game with exploits and such, but that has to be dealt with in every game unfortunately

unfortuantely I dont believe EA will hold interest in this game long enough to really do any significant fixing based on their past action with other games.

Comment

MISTAKE ALERT!: "- Engineer: Heavily armored, and can repair vehicles and commander assets with his wrench. Can also deploy anti-tank mines and weilds a shotgun."

Engineers have no armor

Comment

Working...
                              X