Veteran Knife Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Knife Badge

passed 50 kills with the knife last night, but did not receive the verteran knife badge. I have 7 kills in one round. Do I still need the 18 kills in a round? The new list says you only need 7. If I still need 18, I'll do it. I love knifing people. That fleshy thwack noise is addicting.

Re: Veteran Knife Badge

once you have 50 total, you then need 7 IAR......timing is everything.

Comment

7 is correct. Badges just plain don't work sometimes. Try it again. It took me 3 rounds of 7 kills to get my vet knife.

Comment

Thanks. I will knife seven more guys in a round. I will knife them today. I will knife them all.

Thwack.

Comment

stab, stab, stab.....redrum, redrum........oops was that my outside voice?

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh the good ol days on trying to get my knife badges,thank god thats over with and i have the gold :laugh: (wasnt easy btw)

Comment

i have over 150 knife kills and i didnt get my veteran till i had 107 + 18 in one round

Comment

AFTER you surpass 50 knife kills in total, only AFTER you may go into a server and then attempt to 7 KNIFE kills.

Many people confuse this, however sometimes it may not work... what's there to do? Keep trying.

Comment

Kill them all machine... kill them all.

Comment

kill theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gamewiz i know

i was averaging 19knife kills per round the day i got my badge

it just took a stupid amount of time for it to award it... maby its because i didnt leave the server to let my stats update...

Comment

I never TRY to get a badge. i just play and get them as i go. i have 436 knife kills. i just use my knife when i need to. i have one of my buttons on my mx518 mouse set to knife... that helps...just knife and u will get it soon.

Comment

Make sure you stats show you have the 50 total. If it still shows you have 49 - then getting 5,000 IAR will still not give you the award.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeF_driPPings
                            I never TRY to get a badge. i just play and get them as i go. i have 436 knife kills. i just use my knife when i need to. i have one of my buttons on my mx518 mouse set to knife... that helps...just knife and u will get it soon.
                            really? yet you have managed to get 18+ knife kills in one round without actually trying to get that badge.... ok I believe you.

Comment

Working...
                            X