Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces question ,experts plz"that means you!"

Question? Fine Gentlemen,Ladies and Nerds

This is silly thinking but in Special Foreces mod, we know we are getting new vehicles and weapons. But do we get to keep some of the "standard"
    bf2 vehicles as well?.

Like the abraham?or do u only get a small tank? do u still get the jet hopper buggy? and what of the old orig weapons
    this question can be said to maps as well can u play spec forces on say karkand??ranked??
    I hope that crossbow kills people and you can zoom down that line to their dead body :laugh:

maybe theres new unlocks?
    maybe u have to start ur rank a new? :evil:

Re: Special Forces question ,experts plz"that means you!"

i think you're hoping for too much, althoguh i think you can play on original maps, because i read somewhere that u can find new ways to get to places in the old maps, (i.e. using the zipline etc.).
    good question about new unlocks and keeping the old weapons... though i doubt it.

i guess the only way to really find out is wait till the game comes out... and buy it!

Comment

well..there will be some old weapons and vehicles..havnet seen any screens with the old vehicles yet, but i think they will still be there....and rank...hmm you dont need to make a new player...if im right they are only adding new ranks etc.

dont think that you can play as special on the old maps..but im not sure...and dont know anything about the crossbow..

Comment

err, the tank is abrams. I think abraham is that guy from the bible who nearly TK'd his son Isaac with a knife

I'm soooooo going to hell for that one... See you all there

Comment

I'm really looking forward too it, does anyone know when its actually out? Other than just 'novemeber' ?

Comment

nov 16th i hear m8

Comment

I believe it is the 21st

Comment

25th For UK

Comment

Originally posted by ltn-phoenix_sj
                  i think you're hoping for too much, althoguh i think you can play on original maps, because i read somewhere that u can find new ways to get to places in the old maps, (i.e. using the zipline etc.).
                  hehehe nah you cant - i read that article too - they said they WISHED they could, cause there would be new ways to get to new places (i think they even mentioned avoiding claymores with them too).

you keep your rank...

not sure on unlocks... good question... doesn't look like it though

not long to wait now (kinda )

oh yeah and rambo we get it on 25th too - not the 16th

Comment

Originally posted by Thurisaz
                    I think abraham is that guy from the bible who nearly TK'd his son Isaac with a knife.
                    LMAO :laugh:

Comment

I saw some screenshots with the "standard" vehicles in them.

Comment

Working...
                      X