Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the FASTEST way to rack up GLOBAL POINTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the FASTEST way to rack up GLOBAL POINTS?

Yup! Share some tips here! Do you just kill or do you try to earn badges and ribbons and also capture as many flags as possible?

Re: What's the FASTEST way to rack up GLOBAL POINTS?

armorwhore as hell!!! kill 'em all

Comment

Fastest way is to be a medic.. you can get revive points, heal points, kills, flags ... etc. Every one dies..everyone gets hurt...

Comment

lol armorwhore ok ill try that i guess hmm KEEP EM COMING!

Comment

Yea, using tanks and APC's are a good way of building up points another good way is by being a good Commander. You get double score if your team wins. Gets a bit boring though.

Comment

be a stats padder. u'd be either getting extremely high scores or getting banned, so it's like gambling.

Comment

hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

hey x0pht how do you get that BF2 stat tracker?

Comment

what is stat padding?

Comment

ya whats stat paddign and how do you get those bf2 stat trackers

Comment

Originally posted by bloodbrood
                      ya whats stat paddign and how do you get those bf2 stat trackers
                      stats padding is unnecessary healing/resupplying, or re-capturing the same flag for pts only, etc.

for that stats banner thing, go to http://www.bf2s.com, search for your BF2 game name, u will get the images.

Comment

The problem with statspadding is that once you've done it it's a dead giveaway on your stats & only a matter of time before your acco is cleared...
                        Also it's boring, I'll rather kill some ppl than throw 100000 boxes of ammo to some other sucky "ooooh, I dont understant what tihs game is aboot but me have resuplly badge" -moron.

Comment

stat padding is where i revive urself when ur alive getting 100 points

Comment

ohhhhhh so if i drop health packs on the floor lots of times thats stat padding?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodbrood
                              ohhhhhh so if i drop health packs on the floor lots of times thats stat padding?
                              no that's not, that's necessary. but when ur teammates (or ur partners that help u get pts) get themselves hurt/die on purpose for u to heal/revive them. that's stats padding. it's easier for support class to resupply a teammate while he's throwing nades. but it's hard to stat-pad with healing/resupplying in 1.03.

Comment

Working...
                              X