Clear All

• Computer restart

ok so
    AMD 3500+
    2 gigs DDR
    Radeon x800 pro

can't attach the dxdiag file because it was too big

have tried updating drivers as well.

simply put, one day my bf2 was working fine. the next day when i tried to play it rebooted my system while loading a map. i can connect with my log in name and get the internet servers up, but whenever i try to connect to a server it loads the map for a couple seconds and then reboots my machine. help me please, just wanna play bf2.

Re: Computer restart

Can you play single player without any probs?

Comment

I've got exactly the same problem mate. I'll dig up the thread about it where some people offered solutions, they might be some help to you.

EDIT - http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37454

Comment

I had the same trouble and put it down to punkbuster and sent a ticket in to them and have had this reply

11/02/2005 02:06:19 - "Wouter Tromp"
        Note #2: Do you still have these crashes? We disabled some items in Punkbuster yesterday after reports of crashes and lockups.

played now 2 games without any problems so hopefully (fingers crossed) they have sorted it out.

Comment

Great! Thanks for the 'officially un-official' word

Comment

well guys my monitor blew last night but i should be getting a backup today. i will try a single player game to see if that works and check and see if that punkbuster thing being fixed helps me out. i'll also see if that other thread is any help. thanks for the responses, i will keep you guys updated.

Comment

Wahey, mine has just started working again. Managed to play for about an hour on three different maps. Don't know if the problem has been fixed, or it's just a bit of luck though. Off to try it again!

EDIT - Tried it again and same old problem....now where did I put those anti-depressants?

Comment

Working...
              X