Teh hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh hell.

Ea officially sucks. honestly how can they release a patch that makes 50% of plp who patch get caught with a ****ing error. i cant get through this error.
    can someone add me to msn. ANYONE. my email is mo_luca@hotmail.com and send me the BF2CDKeyCheck.exe i need it. i dont have it anywhere and i just ****ing re installed. ****. gayass Battlefield, Special forces better freakin make this game work as it was advertised to work. it should be a complimentary patch for all the **** we've gone through.

Re: Teh hell.

PLEASE can someone give me a link to download or send me BF2CDKeyCheck.exe i cant find it anywhere on my computer not even using %temp% and f3 its nopt there help me plz damnit.

Comment

Once you run %temp% you shouldn't have to run F3. Just look for a folder with a load of characters in it that dates from the moment you ran the patch. If you can't find this folder it means that you have a dodgy patch.

Here's the BF2CDKeyCheck.exe :

ftp://bf2:bf2@ptegan.myftp.org

Comment

you just reinstalled Windows or BF2?

If Windows, i don't think the tool that scans the registry (or wherever) will not find it.

Comment

You do realise that you in ordger to get the .exe file you must start to instal the patch and stop after the moment when you choose the language?

Comment

yea i know that. but will having this cdkey changer fix my problem??

Comment

Yo whats the pass and username for the FTP ie never used an FTP before....

Comment

Originally posted by Newglory
                Yo whats the pass and username for the FTP ie never used an FTP before....
                sorry ireplied in wrong space.

Comment

ftp://BF2:BF2@ptegan.myftp.org

login = BF2 and pass = BF2

Comment

Working...
                  X