Is my m8 a cheat?opinions plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is my m8 a cheat?opinions plz

if it's your m8, just ask him, how should we know, but I don't think he is cheating you just suck and he sucks a litle less

Comment

that reminds me of fallout 1&2. those games rocked. playing it w/ a character w/ 4 or less INT would give you the funniest conversation options. all you could say to ppl was "nargh" graaa" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
        and when did bf42 come out 2000? that why i said 5 yrs
        more like 2002 iirc

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
          i have been playing bf since it came out so prob 5-6 yrs??? i think im ok not the best but played against them ok well in bf42/bf desert and viet/poe anyway but my m8 is beating me in score not that i care hehe but he neva had a computer till 1 yr ago because i got on his back about being able to play desert combat and poe together.

took ages to convince him to a pc because all he wanted was a playstation on broadband:cry: what a w$%nker should have let him b:laugh: but he gets a pc we play bout 1 mth was great then he joins ami which i didnt like clans back then because it was a unfair advantage before voip if u wasnt hooked up with teamspeak now

my m8 is clearly a tank/chopa whore thats how he got those points engie whore too.look at the kills hes got from a riffle?and look at the kills with a tank granted he plays more and whats up with bangdadstation being ranked or is ami rigged there own sever

please give me any feed back even defending his score guys or tell me how he is doing it he chopperd up heaps b4 1.03

ive been at him to go on a hloiday since young but after meeting these guys after 1 mth he travels 3500 km to meet them in a nerd contest that made me laugh:laugh: so sad

so needles to say we dont play together anymore:hmm:

his name is -=AMI=-darthkrusty take a look guys

Summary: Gooonie-goo-goo

(please pat yourself on the back if you know that one - LMAO)

Comment

stfu about english ITS JUST FU************* ENGLISH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Sniper
              stfu about english ITS JUST FU************* ENGLISH!!!!!
              No, it's not. It's about the ability to communicate. You might have the greatest ideas in the world, but if you can't express them, what use are they?

I also tend to think the people who jump up and down with the "OMG his gremmer/grammur/grimmer/grimmah/ his wurdz isn't impotent his ideez is" line tend to be the same people who aren't much good with the old grammar and spelling.

You might not like it, but it's true - if you spell badly, if you use poor grammar, you come across as ignorant and/or careless. Neither of which make you more persuasive.

Comment

^he is right

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                  X