Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me...

Or does anyone else feel annoyed that EA is a making us pay 30 dollars to upgrade a half-finished game? In total, most people would have payed 80 dollars for the game and the expansion. I don't know what other people feel, but i am not buying the expansion pack. I don't think DICE and EA's lazy programming are worth 30 bucks. I think the expansion pack should not cost almost a full game's price and only hsould be a fraction of the price. EA probably didn't put anything worth 30 dollars into SF. I bet there will a memory glitch or two, maybe some major bugs.

Re: Is it just me...

No its not just you.

Comment

I'm not getting it for the simple fact that BF2 is not made for INFANTRY EXCLUSIVE combat.

For that I have my AA

Comment

If you feel that the price is too high, wait a while and then buy it off e-bay. Ive seen original BF2 games on there priced for 20$>

Comment

im buying for one reason: collection, im a BF fan, i have all the BF games, just gonna wait a couple of monthes, when its like 10$ im buying just for the looks

Comment

No matter how cool SF turns out to be, no matter what game EA puts out after this date, I will never give EA another dime out of my pocket. If you look at my stats http://bf2s.com/player/CaptainPuffy/ I've only played 7 hours of online play....and now my BF2 will not install after a full format reinstall. So I've payed $50 for 7 hours of play...lets do the math on that, I've been paying $7 an hour for a game because EA/DICE couldn't code a half decent game.

I mean, I played starsiege tribes for 6 years for free...and then I bought the game for $10 just so Dynamix could have some money from me because the game was worth it.... I enjoyed every minute of the game. BF2 on the otherhand...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy
              No matter how cool SF turns out to be, no matter what game EA puts out after this date, I will never give EA another dime out of my pocket. If you look at my stats http://bf2s.com/player/CaptainPuffy/ I've only played 7 hours of online play....and now my BF2 will not install after a full format reinstall. So I've payed $50 for 7 hours of play...lets do the math on that, I've been paying $7 an hour for a game because EA/DICE couldn't code a half decent game.

I mean, I played starsiege tribes for 6 years for free...and then I bought the game for $10 just so Dynamix could have some money from me because the game was worth it.... I enjoyed every minute of the game. BF2 on the otherhand...
              if thats true than why is your latest battle nov. 1st? because it says you got 2.3 points per minute on nov. 1st. care to explain?

Comment

No its not just you , I feel the same way and although Bf2 is plagued with bugs , missing promises , and held back features Ill probably purchase bf2 sf on the day of release. because although the shabby software and jokes for patches are what we have imo this game is still a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

Last Battle On October 23, 2005, 2:56 am

Maybe you should read the rest of the page. Ever considered it might be a projection of what the estimated score would be?

Comment

I have no idea, That is especially odd since I haven't even attempted to troubleshoot this problem in about 3 days....

Comment

Funny how I'm the one trying to do something about it, and you guys just sit around and talk about it.

Comment

It's just the people that are...

Comment

Originally posted by mrbucket
                          Funny how I'm the one trying to do something about it, and you guys just sit around and talk about it.
                          What are you trying to do?

I think the best thing you can do is not buy it or any other dice/ea game if you're not satisfied with their product.

Comment

I say **** them, I'm not buying anymore games off them. Poor customer service, poor forsight, poor testing and poor bug-fixing. Just wish they'd listen a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy

With this logic I have spent $0.16 /hr for my copy of the game.

Sounds like you need a more compatible PC - why blame the manufacturer for that?

Over a million copies sold - and there are only 5 of us that enjoy the game and play without problems? Yeah, I think not.

More server space for me when the expansion comes out - sorry about your luck.

I have every BF game and expansion, and I have no regrets about buying them.

Just be glad there is not a monthly fee for playing this game like there is for WoW or others. EA could have easily tried a stunt like that and ruined this whole series.

I for one will keep paying for expansions, just to keep them from trying to get a monthly fee out of me. I love the series and damn sure get my money out of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X