A tip to get the explosive badge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tip to get the explosive badge.

Here's my tips to gain the explosive badge.

- Play on a server with a 64 player map but with just a few players.
    - Mine all the entrences to your flags.
    - Be the commander, I was the comander and i didn't get minus because of the tk's. (I was really surprised...)
    - If you see an enemy APC or Tank or something, mine it. Even if its obvious that you'll get killed by it.

Here's a good server for long games, 64 player map, max players = 16.

Note: I didnt get it though, but I did get Veteran Commander Badge and Staff Officier Ribbon.

Please dont flame about using the search feature, I dind't find anything like this.

Re: A tip to get the explosive badge.

A 64 player 24/7 Strike at Karkand server would be best. C4 the alleyway, blow it at the right time, 5 kills. Repeat.

Actually I got my Veteran Explosives by accident doing this. I got my basic but I was having so much fun winning by about 20 points I kept going. I was really close to getting the expert too but I ran out of time.

Comment

clicks search, types explosive, hit go

just to show a few.

(not flaming, just proving a point)

Comment

64 player karkand is the best. I got mine by standing on the rooftop that faces the alley, and then dropping C4 down the middle. Luckily, there was a supply crate up their. 10 minutes max to get the badge with that tactic

Comment

actually, that's a good idea - play as commander in karkand so you won't get tk'd.

i'm gonna give it a try today and see if i can get 23 explosive kills...

Comment

I've tried all those and more and still haven't gotten it. Guess I just suck too much.

Comment

Well... Your not the only one who sux too much to get that badge...

Comment

Got mine by throwing claymores like grenades... see an enemy toss a claymore.

Comment

Don't really care about the explosive badge, but that looks like quite a nice server so i will go play on it.

Comment

Strike at Karkand is probually the best map to get that badge.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTheWeed
                      Got mine by throwing claymores like grenades... see an enemy toss a claymore.
                      Thats how I got mine & thats how I plan to get the vet/expert badges, you get killed alot but its fun :laugh: .

Comment

Any idea on how many claymores you can plant before they start disappearing? ( assumie you're filling up via ammo bags & supply crates).

Claymores IMO are the best for explosive kills because they're drop and forget types [and you can hide them in the nastiest spots].

Comment

i got my basic and veteran just throving c4 on to people...
                          it was on a karkand 64p map with max 32 players...

Comment

I got my expert by getting 53 kills and 6 deaths all with c4... gotta love Sharqi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BudeauxBoy
                              Strike at Karkand is probually the best map to get that badge.
                              Strike is the best map to get nearly any badge... why? Lots of cannon fodder.

Comment

Working...
                              X